Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Riley-1998 Lymm  (Read 1629 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7113456) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline lewisjones23

External Link/Members Only

Riley had been in and out of my hotlist on AW and today I finally had an opportunity with her light on green.

Easy and good comms, locations details sent over and it was the usual services in Lymm, parked up and the room details soon followed.

Riley hid behind the door but I was very pleased when I saw her, she reminded me of a young Danielle Lloyd, before half of the premier league went through her.

Quick shower and she started OWO, really good technique but no hint of DT, when I was about to cum she pretty much dodged it so I'd be surprised if all of her AW likes were on offer.

Bit of a chat and she is laid back/easy to speak to.

Round 2 started off with more OWO before I bagged up, few positions later I went back to OWO and finished for a second time.

Riley is fit and puts a good amount of effort in to a booking, I'll probably see again at some point.

1 hour
£170

Offline Aji81

Cheers for the review. Pretty sure this is the same Riley who worked for Playmates in Leeds. She has a negative and positive review under that profile and the negative review mentions she agreed to CIM but pulled out at the last minute.

Offline MashedVeg19

Nice review! I've added her to my HL   :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review she's been in my HL for a while but don't think she works that often, kind of a luxury punt for me though at £120/hh and while the hour is better value at £170 there's no real point for me as i'd still only cum once

Offline OakTree

I've had this one on the HL for a bit now and she works within my ever decreasing circle of distance I'm willing to travel. Just never got the time right.

Thanks for the review Lewis.

Offline lewisjones23

I've had this one on the HL for a bit now and she works within my ever decreasing circle of distance I'm willing to travel. Just never got the time right.

Thanks for the review Lewis.

she looks like she'd have fitted right in at Elite in their peak period