Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Did I start really young ?  (Read 2185 times)

Offline bartholomew

Aged 26 in 1981, black girl in Kings X. Picked her up off the streets in my van and knelt on the floor while she sat on the passenger seat. I had a partner then and now.

Offline The Outsider

I was 19 and living away from home for the first time in a town with a RLD.  That was almost 3 decades ago!

Offline JonasG

28! (On a regular basis that is)

Offline Henry Hoover

19/20 was so nervous on my first time I popped as she was putting the bag on. Proper American pie moment.

Offline bikerdude

39, wanted to take the plunge for years, finally did and I loved it.

Offline oap69

Offline Kool Keef

I was 39, a few years back, wish I'd started earlier.
Would never have been able to fuck as many stunning women of different sizes, shapes (& a few mingers I'd rather forget lol) & nationalities without this game  :yahoo:
Not sure why I decided to start at that point in my life, I remember commuting to work on a grey winter's day & seeing the classified ads for the local parlours in the back of the Manchester Evening News, think it was the Sandys ad that convinced me.
First punt was shit cos of my nerves, decided to give it one more go & had a couple of pints for Dutch courage beforehand, luckily the WG was a sexy little dirty bitch who devoured me so nerves weren't an issue.
After that I was hooked, don't think I could stop now, like all punters I still have my shit punts where I feel I've wasted money but being able to regularly fuck & have my cock sucked by lots of young FAF birds is, in the main, FUCKING GREAT!!  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 06:01:19 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline GingerNuts

It must have been very recent so happy 39th birthday.

Offline Turtle1

First year of Uni, I’d have been around 19/20

Offline DrConners

Not according to your contributions on UKP :

Date Registered: July 26, 2015, 05:19:04 pm

Cheers for all of your input  :sarcastic:  :thumbsdown: