Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spa going under: inspector was offered a Happy Ending  (Read 2266 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Spa faces losing licence 'after customers offered sexual services on a pay-what-you-like basis'

London Evening Standard

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 10:25:23 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

A massage parlour faces losing its licence over claims that customers were offered sexual services on a “pay-what-you-like” basis.

Undercover inspectors who visited the Moon Flower spa said they were offered unsolicited “services of a sexual nature”.

The allegations came to light when it applied to Kensington and Chelsea council to renew its special treatments licence.

The council may now ban the spa in Earl’s Court Gardens from carrying out special treatments such as massages, acupuncture and reflexology.
Police also lodged an objection to the application for a licence for the treatments.

In a report, a council inspector said he was propositioned by a blonde woman during an hour-long Swedish-style massage in June.

The inspector claimed as the massage came to an end  that the woman “rubbed his inner-leg area” and asked him if he wanted a “special massage”.

He then claimed she offered a sexual service. He said: “I asked her how much this would cost, in which she told me I could pay whatever I wanted.

"During this time, I asked her again for a price and she again said to me ‘you can pay what you like’.

“I declined this offer again and I said ‘Oh no thanks not today, as it’s not a good time.’”

The spa, which is close to Earl’s Court station, has been operating since 2014.

In 2017 it came under pressure after residents claimed Moon Flower was advertising sexually suggestive services and turning the area into a “red light district”.

Despite objections by the licensing manager, the spa was granted a licence for nine months in 2017 and 2018, with a further extension granted in January this year. It is now run by new owners.

In another statement to the council, a second inspector said he too was offered a sexual service by his masseuse when he visited 10 days later.

He claimed the woman of “Asian/Thai descent” used a hand motion to offer sexual favours before laughing and telling him ‘Ssh’.“At the end of the massage she asked me if I wanted to turn over, to which I did. The female then asked me if I wanted a (sexual service), by signing … with one of her hands.

"At this time she also put a finger to her mouth, whilst laughing and saying ‘Ssh’.

“I then asked how much, and she told me £30. I subsequently replied, and I told her I would possibly come back later,” he wrote in his report to the council.

Councillors are due to decide on the parlour’s licence tomorrow. Moon Flower Spa did not respond to requests for comment.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 10:25:04 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline LLPunting

Wonder what would've happened if the girls had done it for free?  :unknown:

That place seems to be cursed with poor judgement or maybe they're not paying the inspectors enough to look the other way.

How is it the other half dozen plus parlours in the area aren't also being reported on?

Offline tynetunnel

How do I apply for one of these council jobs? Mind you, I’d be the only inspector never to find wrongdoing in any of the places I visited!  :yahoo:

Offline scutty brown

How do I apply for one of these council jobs? Mind you, I’d be the only inspector never to find wrongdoing in any of the places I visited!  :yahoo:

I'd assume its the Environmental Health Inspectors from the local council who do it.

Offline NickyBobby

“In 2017 it came under pressure after residents claimed Moon Flower was advertising sexually suggestive services and turning the area into a “red light district”. ”

That’s funny. That area is full of apartments and hotels used by agencies, at least it was 10 years ago

Online Jonestown

How is it the other half dozen plus parlours in the area aren't also being reported on?

If you look at the photo there are two massage shops next door to each other, that is I think what pissed off the locals and caused the comments about turning it into a red light area. The other massage shops in EC are by and large spread out, so the impact is jot so apparent.

Offline freeze44

:lol: Well I would update your CV and send it in! You clearly have significant experience and skills for the role!

Imagine the full report...I turned over with an erect penis after several strokes in intimate areas...I was offered masterbation services to which I declined. I waited several minutes until I was able to leave...I would describe the swedish blonde as having long blonde hair, large breasts and round buttocks which were displayed clearly in a crop top and tight shorts....

Bet them inspectors beating one out on a regular basis....fucking dirty bastards!  :diablo:

Offline sparkus

If you look at the photo there are two massage shops next door to each other, that is I think what pissed off the locals and caused the comments about turning it into a red light area. The other massage shops in EC are by and large spread out, so the impact is jot so apparent.

The same was said about Middlesex Street.

Offline sparkus

:lol: Well I would update your CV and send it in! You clearly have significant experience and skills for the role!

*ahem*

Anyhow, poacher turned gamekeeper?

Offline Gordon Bennett

Get the feeling these inspectors keep going back in order to build a comprehensive portfolio of evidence. What a life..... Repeatedly visiting massage parlours, strip clubs and lap dancing joints to ensure everything's tickedy-boo. Jammy fuckers! To be honest, if they were degenerates like me I'd think fair play to them for "living the dream" but I suspect they're po-faced miserable puritanical shitbags who don't like fun.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

You can't really imagine the talk around the inspector's family dinner table when "And what did you do today dear?" is asked.
They would be a bit fucked either way. Tell the partner what you are doing and explaining that or not saying and being found out at the next office "do". Even worse if you are in a gay relationship maybe?

Offline Shortandsensible

Get the feeling these inspectors keep going back in order to build a comprehensive portfolio of evidence. What a life..... Repeatedly visiting massage parlours, strip clubs and lap dancing joints to ensure everything's tickedy-boo. Jammy fuckers! To be honest, if they were degenerates like me I'd think fair play to them for "living the dream" but I suspect they're po-faced miserable puritanical shitbags who don't like fun.

But who regulates the regulators? Haha. Undercover massage therapists & strippers who make sure the inspectors aren’t trying to get a sly one in lol

Offline freeze44

You can't really imagine the talk around the inspector's family dinner table when "And what did you do today dear?" is asked.
They would be a bit fucked either way. Tell the partner what you are doing and explaining that or not saying and being found out at the next office "do". Even worse if you are in a gay relationship maybe?

Good point but suppose they inspect gay saunas to?

Blokes are blokes and they must get off on the rubs and swipes!

Offline scutty brown

If my guess is right, they'll be doing the inspections in between checking food shops, restaurants, slaughterhouses, food processing plants, waste disposal sites, beauty parlours, hairdressers, acupuncture shops for public health issues

Offline LLPunting

Then where's the story about the place next door, they definitely used to offer extras.  That street is the least obtrusive.  The other parlours are on the main drag of shops or next to other busy businesses and residences.

Online Jonestown

Then where's the story about the place next door, they definitely used to offer extras.  That street is the least obtrusive.  The other parlours are on the main drag of shops or next to other busy businesses and residences.

The other place, the one that has/had the table shower has had its own licensing problems, it was closed down several times. It now seems to have gone down the beauty and nails route. I'd disagree that Earls Court Gardens is the least obtrusive local, there is a Middle East banking type place next door, and a pub with outside tables a few doors along, substantial footfall.

Offline LLPunting

The other place, the one that has/had the table shower has had its own licensing problems, it was closed down several times. It now seems to have gone down the beauty and nails route. I'd disagree that Earls Court Gardens is the least obtrusive local, there is a Middle East banking type place next door, and a pub with outside tables a few doors along, substantial footfall.

True, but those places are a little down the way, pub on the corner, and there aren't any places opposite.  The "bank" is ideally, nay opportunistically, placed for likely punters to get their cash.

Offline houseboot

I'd assume its the Environmental Health Inspectors from the local council who do it.

The Environmental Health Officer provides a report for the Council's Licensing Sub Committee based on test purchases made by "Surveillance Operators" employed by a private contractor.

Offline sparkus

The Environmental Health Officer provides a report for the Council's Licensing Sub Committee based on test purchases made by "Surveillance Operators" employed by a private contractor.

There's a few degrees of separation there. No one would ever know.

I'd say us regulars qualify as operating in surveillance.

Offline Global_Punter

Not sure what you mean, GP?  :unknown:

I think it was in the newspapers pretty sure I read something about it in the tube - thats what I meant.

Offline Rabbit63

If my guess is right, they'll be doing the inspections in between checking food shops, restaurants, slaughterhouses, food processing plants, waste disposal sites, beauty parlours, hairdressers, acupuncture shops for public health issues
That's the kind of varied job I'd like to have. Some days you're doing meat inspections. Other days, you're having your meat inspected  :cool: