Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lingerie - yes or no?  (Read 2196 times)

Offline David1970

My old regular Jenny used to dress as a naughty secretary, tight white blouse, short black skirt, black stockings and suspenders, matching bra and panties. Used to chat to me on the couch, her skirt riding up as we talked showing her stocking and suspenders, had me hard as hell before I touched her.

I like my WG in lingerie

Offline Punterperson1971

My old regular Jenny used to dress as a naughty secretary, tight white blouse, short black skirt, black stockings and suspenders, matching bra and panties. Used to chat to me on the couch, her skirt riding up as we talked showing her stocking and suspenders, had me hard as hell before I touched her.

I like my WG in lingerie
I let my regular choose as it’s a surprise when she lets me in at what she’s wearing I’ve had her wear  just leather thigh boots,fishnet dress with nothing on underneath or even just stockings or a bra & thong.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 07:55:32 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline fatboy

Not quite lingerie but one of my regs greets me in a white towel dressing gown.
Naked underneath it.
One kiss of her neck and a run of my hand across her pussy and I' m all hers !
And she is all mine - for 60 mins haha  :sarcastic:

Offline king tarzan

Yep tight silky and expensive type...
Not cheap shitty cotton type from some dump like Primark
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Will2k

I like it when they actually make an effort. Makes for a better time

Offline Sheer Tights

years ago, stockings & suspenders were almost like the profession's uniform & it was rare indeed to find a WG not suitably attired. Nowadays it seems only milfs wear them as younger WGs don't even know how to attach stockings to suspenders.

Offline andy45x

Yes to lingerie, a great big no to stockings
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 06:41:02 pm by andy45x »

Offline NotATrumpFan

A definite yes please with a nod to a somewhat retro look.

First layer would be for the girl to wear black nylon stockings (preferably) with suspenders, silky black full or camiknickers and a black bra. Second layer would be black high heeled shoes, black skirt and a white blouse. I used to see 3 girls in particular years ago (not together unfortunately!) who could carry this off to perfection. Unfortunately girls these days can't seem to get the knickers right when I request this. Those modern skimpy thong style ones with a piece of string or material up their bum don't do a lot for me I'm afraid. Each to their own though.

:thumbsup: Basically this.  Cant stand thongs or gstrings, but something a bit more traditional is defnitely a turn on.  I get the same issue with requests too, but a select few get it right, which is a wonder to behold.

Offline Hurley

Massive Lingerie fan I much prefer the partially dressed look to naked

Offline James

lingerie all the time, makes it feel more genuine,
expensive nightwear, knickers bras etc.
Girls look so hot in there. plus the fun of stripping them off makes it more girlfriend type
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac