Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Busty Chloe - Guildford  (Read 1631 times)

9 review(s) for BRITISH BLOND BELLE (0 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

joe.grundy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Why is it that when you really want a punt your little brain takes over, you find someone on AW that looks to fit the bill and you book before checking them out here  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Rang Chloe and arranged to see her for an hour (£120) later that day. Arrived at the hotel and was directed to her room. All good so far. On entering the room Chloe was dressed, as others have commented in jeans and a tee shirt which wasn't very alluring. Got the paperwork out of the way and then we both undressed. Lay on the bed and had a bit of kissing and cuddling although certainly not 'full on french kissing' as per her AW profile. She did get the very chatty bit right though which I didn't mind too much, although again as others have said the conversation is focused on her children.

We then moved on to some fairly good OWO and then RO and fingering until (I think) she climaxed. Then on with the mac and a reasonable session of mish with at different time her legs over my shoulders and clamped round my back. Finished in mish. As there was still some time on the clock went back to some caressing and cuddling which was nice before a shower and out the door.

Worst thing about the punt for me was that the whole time I was there she had the TV on with some cooking show! I suppose I should have asked to turn it off, but it was off putting to say the least.

Chloe is definitely the girl in the photos, although they are flattering to say the least. Her boobs are large and quite saggy as is her tummy.

Will I go back no.

Will I learn from my mistakes . . . . hopefully.

P. Lonker

A fucking cooking show while have a punt! That is a recipe for a negative!! :yahoo:

Online Cunning Punt

Thanks for your review - and honesty.  :hi:

Yes, rather an expensive reminder to check this site first, but I guess if we're in a rush, are captivated by a profile and have got the horn, we don't always do that carefully.

Offline MrMatrix

She says "All my clients leave with a rather large smile on their face" in bold. Clearly not the case. :dash: