Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunshine Masseuse of MK  (Read 464 times)

Offline xyzlo62

Sunshine Masseuse from Milton Keynes off AW.
Parking was OK and satnav took me directly to her apartment block.
Invited in by sexy looking lady, but far more bony than the pictures off AW make out to be ! She has either lost weight or photoshop'd the pics !
Had a quick shower to freshen up and that was about as exciting as it became ! £150 , mostly held in silence ( was like trying to get water out of a rock and not open to much discussion ) , for a mediocre massage , mostly around the shoulder,  face down.
90 mins and barely much " body to body " save for a few mins while I was face down. Having a skinny person might not be to everybody's liking or not, it doesn't arouse anything when they slide over you for 1 min while you are face down ! Not much to touch when you are face up either as boobies are tiny and not as shown on AW.
Nothing to rave about guys and save your money for something more of value ! She also clock watched and was infuriating as she kept talking about the time. Nothing more irritating. I get a much better deal from someone local with loads of extras for cheaper, except the times are after office hours. I thought I'd try S-M in MK a try during the day. Certainly not worth it, IMO. :(