Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara_milf - Derby City Center  (Read 3269 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7667816) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline hunkybc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met with Lara after my original plan fell through...see my previous review.

Comms were decent.
Location, St Marys Gate Derby. Enough parking options around, but before 8pm, you need to pay and display on the road.

The girl, a proper milf...shes fit, curves in all the right places. Pretty face too!.   She's the girl in the pic!
Service I had was £60 for 30 mins. Decent price point...we started off with some mutual fondling.  She enjoyed having her nipples and clit being played with and there was no need for lube.  She was absolutely dripping ;-)  On with the rubber and she rode me to completion. Perfect, just what I needed!

My only gripe,  she has very strong perfume on....so be cautious of that! There was no kissing on offer and no offer of a shower....although I didnt ask.

Offline Snotts

I went to see her after reading this review. 1 hour £80 no extra charges. She was good vfm - nice tits a little bit of a belly but she was friendly and nice got really into it. Licked her pussy to a few orgasms and then she rode me enthusiastically and came twice more!! Round two after I played with her pussy and got her wet and very excited. She basically jumped on me and rode me again and seemed like she was really enjoying herself. She actually delivered and for £80 an hour you can’t complain!!

Offline barrynoid

I went to see her after reading this review. 1 hour £80 no extra charges. She was good vfm - nice tits a little bit of a belly but she was friendly and nice got really into it. Licked her pussy to a few orgasms and then she rode me enthusiastically and came twice more!! Round two after I played with her pussy and got her wet and very excited. She basically jumped on me and rode me again and seemed like she was really enjoying herself. She actually delivered and for £80 an hour you can’t complain!!

Why not post a seperate review?

Offline Stongwee53

Come on you need to be adding a review not putting up a half arsed one up on someone elses review of her. Its what the whole group is all about

Offline GoldTop

2nd time he's backed out of a review. Got called out last November.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 03:55:12 pm by GoldTop »

Offline Lincs.man1

Thanks for your review Hunk, she looks great! Is her English good?

Offline hunkybc

Thanks for your review Hunk, she looks great! Is her English good?

Yes, English was clear and east to understand. We had an easy general chit chat

Offline Theman1

Now in Burton. I was tempted but soon realised Waste of time seeing Rommies or other Eastern Europeans at this price point.