Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Maria Venttim (Liverpool Street)  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Arcy

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

£150 for 30 mins

I had planned to take a long break but when I saw Maria was in London I took a shot.

She is amazonian Brazilian but not quite as much as I expected from the pics. Very big thighs and butt but less developed upper body. Prob 5'11'' or 6ft

Facially passable and attractive. Very smiley and friendly but little english.

Flat was decent but unremarkable

Loads of DFK. She'll let you do OWO but she does OW. Maybe you could specify OWO both ways but I wasn't bothered

She then topped me with her thick tool. THis was a good experience but like a lot of TS she seems to treat lube like it's a precious resource. I should have insisted on more but she was good at top grinding. IN the end it became too painful without her actually getting all the way in. I called time out and at that point realised my ass was torn. Lovely. So that was that. Mutual handjobs finished the day.

Overall good fun but probably would have been much better was generous amounts of lube. I'll probably just bring my own in future if there is a next time. Maria is nice and not a full on amazonian experience but close.

Would I recommend: yes, if you want to be topped by a hot amazonian. I suspect she is vers

Would I return: maybe but with a gallon of grease ready

Online tantraman

She is amazonian Brazilian but not quite as much as I expected from the pics. Very big thighs and butt but less developed upper body. Prob 5'11'' or 6ft ... thick tool ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline scutty brown