Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage - Bristol  (Read 4691 times)

Offline Stevo_1995

Haven’t had a massage for around 6 months and can’t seem to find many reviews recently. Where in bristol is good now? I used to visit pattys fairly regularly but never bothered to visit the shop in town and I did see the house in kingswood was up for sale!? Any others worth a visit for a masssge and handjob? Oral would be an added bonus but the only place I managed that was college green with rebecca

Offline Dougieh

This is a new one on gumtree, reading looks a cert.

External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

This is a new one on gumtree, reading looks a cert.

Is Polish Thai the same as Thai Thai?  :unknown: or is it different? :lol:

Offline houseboot

I used to visit pattys fairly regularly but never bothered to visit the shop in town and I did see the house in kingswood was up for sale!?

Cupcake used to work at both:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236684.msg2416697#msg2416697

Patti's house is sold STC. The Estate Agent pictures even show the massage table in the downstairs room on the left.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 12:03:38 am by houseboot »

Offline Johnjones2018

I’ve had a few decent massages at a private house in Longwell Green lately. have recently reviewed candy...Went again on Monday as they have a new girl called jasmine working and she did a fantastic b2b massage for me really enjoyed myself

Offline houseboot

I’ve had a few decent massages at a private house in Longwell Green lately. have recently reviewed candy...Went again on Monday as they have a new girl called jasmine working and she did a fantastic b2b massage for me really enjoyed myself

Offline Creasy

Could you tell us more about her? Size, looks, service, etc?

I read your Candy review, but the ship had sailed by the time I had :(

Extra info from you would be very much appreciated  :cool:

Offline Jock D

Cupcake used to work at both:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236684.msg2416697#msg2416697

Patti's house is sold STC. The Estate Agent pictures even show the massage table in the downstairs room on the left.

Although I'm a regular contributor on the Scottish boards, I don't normally review or comment on punts I've had south of the border...as I don't want to compromise my anonymity. However, I feel I have to put my tuppence worth in, with regards to Cupcake.
Firstly, she chose the wrong name...Fruitcake would be far more appropriate. :wackogirl:

I saw her last summer in the city centre shop and found her to be bordering on unbearable. In general terms, there is a tendency for some Thai women to talk a lot and sometimes be a bit overly nosy...but Fruitcake takes the biscuit. Non stop shit-chat...the attention span of a 12 week old puppy...can't concentrate on the job(or cock)in hand...just an absolute nightmare. I felt as though I needed to go for a lie down in a darkened room afterwards...seriously she's a complete crackpot.

To end on a positive note, I had a much more enjoyable session with Lily in the same Denmark St premises...again last summer. :hi:

Offline Johnjones2018

Couldn’t agree more with regards to cupcake who works in her own shop in Kingswood now defintely one to avoid, felt like I needed councillng after an hour with her  :dash:

Offline redveee

To end on a positive note, I had a much more enjoyable session with Lily in the same Denmark St premises...again last summer. :hi:

She does give a better service though that might be because we know each other a bit better. My last visit with her had us sharing a glass of wine and I only visited the place cause I knew she was working that night and had to delay my visit by an hour cause she had a punter. Sadly mother nature called too yet earlier in the day she was saying I should get a hotel room for some fun.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 11:32:39 pm by redveee »

Offline houseboot

She does give a better service though that might be because we know each other a bit better.

What you consider to be "better service" may will be different to what I consider to be "better service" or what someone else considers to be "better service".

That is the conundrum.

What does "better service" mean to you?

Offline redveee

What does "better service" mean to you?

My last visit I was stroking her as she massaged me and had her clothing loosened and hands inside when possible quite early on in the massage. Managed to get a cheap, under £40, travellodge room in August and via Whatsapp she's said I'll have the pleasure of parts untouched so far. Wether that is true or not I'll find out in August.