Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol question  (Read 1965 times)

melq

Hi,

Im going to Bristol for work and need some info and help are there like any walkups or other brothel type places worth visiting?
I do have a hotelroom but not able to invite any guests. People I work with are next door..
I looked around on adultwork to..

Hope someone can give me some advice or tips, am not from the uk ;)

Cheers

Mel

Offline houseboot

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=243289.msg2488399#msg2488399

Not my thing but about a mile from Temple Meads station walking away from town centre.

Other than that try  AW ..... one of the ladies there will be along shortly  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 06:14:36 pm by houseboot »

Online southern punter

Yes there are quite a few massage parlours but whether they are worth visiting is a matter of debate.  I am quite new to punting / this website, but I quickly noticed the majority opinion on here is to avoid parlours and instead book via sites like AW.

Personally I dont like planning, I prefer the spontaneity of a random walk in, so I have been checking out the parlour options.  I tried posting a link listing them but it is getting censored, I guess that site is not allowed on this forum

"The Club" and "Shadows" both had a good range of ladies but charge extra money for extra pops which makes them pretty useless to me personally.  Imagine paying for a cleaner or painter/decorator for an hour, they do one room in 15 minutes and then turn round demand more money to do any further work in any other rooms of the house in the remaining time you've already paid for.  Ridiculous and unnacceptable.  The ones on Old Market (Central / Adam & Eve), the prices are so low, I dont even need to go in to realise it will be the same deal there, if not worse.

Had much better experiences in bedminster (Ambassador / 60 West Street) - probably a longer way from your hotel but worth it if your plumbing is like mine.  Have yet to try the Arnos Grove options (which this forum seems to rate quite highly) or the Stokes Croft ones

Offline redveee

or the Stokes Croft ones

Only 50% of the Stokes Corft places are open tonight, Sunday, guess the girls are at evening service at church  :D

Online southern punter

Found Bath Road's website and it is identical to "The Club" Midland Road's.  Same management and therefore same policies I'm going to assume.  Shame.  Staff list looks appealing but I'm not about to head all that way for one pop.  Starting to think West Street might be the sole place that allows you to use your time to the full!  Base rate of 80 rather than 60 or 70 at the other places listed, but works out much better VFM to me.  Can anyone confirm the norm for Diamond's or City Centre Sauna?

Offline B4bcock

Found Bath Road's website and it is identical to "The Club" Midland Road's.  Same management and therefore same policies I'm going to assume.  Shame.  Staff list looks appealing but I'm not about to head all that way for one pop.  Starting to think West Street might be the sole place that allows you to use your time to the full!  Base rate of 80 rather than 60 or 70 at the other places listed, but works out much better VFM to me.  Can anyone confirm the norm for Diamond's or City Centre Sauna?

You get the occasional bit of quality at Bath Road, but mostly it seems to be Rommies who want to do as little as possible for the £70 entrance fee.    If you want extras like owo or kissing (and can find a girl there who is interested) you can easily end up paying near a ton for a mediocre experience.

Diamonds is £60 and some of the girls will include kissing.    They are mostly in the mature age bracket, but, if that isn't an issue for you, they deliver a much more friendly and enthusiastic service.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 08:00:14 am by B4bcock »

Online southern punter

Thanks for confirming Bath Road is likely a waste of my time and saving me the slog up that hill!  I'm not even bothered if kissing, owo, etc are extra - TBH probably better that way since i might not want those in the first place.  Just seriously cant be doing with repeating the experience at 'The Club'.  Nice girl, good times were had -- but then I'm informed that the fun is over, despite well over half the time remaining.  (I even accepted a massage to fill the time.  Turns out I don't like massages.)  It makes no sense to me at all.  Like you hire a security guard for an 8 hour shift, they catch one thief in the morning and refuse to do anything about any others all day?  "Sorry, one thief limit".  Or an "all-inclusive" week's holiday where you only get a meal on the first day and then have to pay more to be fed again?   

Perhaps I need to 'graduate' to AW type bookings, although (counter-intuitively) the selection seems worse to me.  I have yet to visit a parlour and fail to find a lady who appeals, but I dredge AW for hours and once I discount the barebackers, bolt-ons and botox faces, blatantly fake/scam profiles, outcall-only's and those who refuse to see new accounts without feedback, there's almost nobody left

Offline houseboot

"Thanks for confirming Bath Road is likely a waste of my time and saving me the slog up that hill!"  :unknown:

What hill?

Offline B4bcock

"Thanks for confirming Bath Road is likely a waste of my time and saving me the slog up that hill!"  :unknown:

What hill?

I often found my trips to Bath Road Massage went downhill all the way.

Online scutty brown

put a message on UKE and see which girls are interested
External Link/Members Only

I can imagine one high-scorer who is likely to be....

Online southern punter

What hill?

Mixed it up with Wells Road!  Dont go to that part of town much, or ever really

Online southern punter

You get the occasional bit of quality at Bath Road, but mostly it seems to be Rommies who want to do as little as possible for the £70 entrance fee.    If you want extras like owo or kissing (and can find a girl there who is interested) you can easily end up paying near a ton for a mediocre experience.

curiosity got the better of me and i ended up visiting despite this thread.  i dont know if i was just lucky or if you havent been there for a while and it's new management, but 4 out of 4 staff there were english.  one was new, and one of the 'established' ones was very keen to quiz me afterwards on my experience to check it wasnt mediocre. overall i got the total opposite impression of a no-effort EE parlour, there was a distinct effort to set a repeat-visit standard of customer satisfaction.  OTOH you were right about the fee/extras situation.  'spose i owe the reviews forum a post...

Offline B4bcock

curiosity got the better of me and i ended up visiting despite this thread.  i dont know if i was just lucky or if you havent been there for a while and it's new management, but 4 out of 4 staff there were english.  one was new, and one of the 'established' ones was very keen to quiz me afterwards on my experience to check it wasnt mediocre. overall i got the total opposite impression of a no-effort EE parlour, there was a distinct effort to set a repeat-visit standard of customer satisfaction.  OTOH you were right about the fee/extras situation.  'spose i owe the reviews forum a post...

I haven't been to Bath Road Massage for a few months and both the girls you have reviewed are new to me.    They must have had a turnaround in staff.   May be worth another visit.   Thanks for reviewing.