Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental massage  (Read 6098 times)

Shots99

Hi all,

Anyone know of an oriental massage place with special service? Seems an odd one, but I do like a decent massage too  :timeout:

Offline Stiltskin

If 'special service' is your priority you could try the Thai place in Horton Heath. You might even get a massage if you ask nicely ;)

Offline oxfordgent

what specific area are you hoping to find something in?

Shots99

Offline oxfordgent

Southampton has a number of options available. Try Nawong Thai Massage on Bridge Road. I have never been disappointed there.

Shots99

Thanks, do they provide a full service? Seems cheap for that...

Offline oxfordgent

depends on the girl but most tend to offer whatever you wish to pay for, equally if all you want is a rub and tug then that's fine too.

Offline daveyboy88

Top treatment in east st. 60 for fs and massage from memory. I've used sabai on shirley, leelas in CF, nawpmg in woolston and sky in Shirley but found then all less friendly and more expensive :)

Offline Dibble

What are the ladies like at Top Treatment now?

Went about 4 years ago and had a session with a lovely, mid-20s Chinese lady. Went back about 12 months ago and walked out on seeing a far older dumpy type.....

How often does the rota change?

Offline nestor

this may be a bit far for you, but last summer I walked into External Link/Members Only and got excellent full service from an 18-year old who had just got off the plane from Thailand the day before. What should have been a 60 minute session lasted for 90, with the manageress offering to join in (there wasn't enough room) and grinning from ear to ear when I left. She asked me to come back soon and to tell all my friends. Pity I live in the north. If there was one girl who I could get EAS over, it was that 18 year old.
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Offline time_to_play

this may be a bit far for you, but last summer I walked into External Link/Members Only and got excellent full service from an 18-year old who had just got off the plane from Thailand the day before. What should have been a 60 minute session lasted for 90, with the manageress offering to join in (there wasn't enough room) and grinning from ear to ear when I left. She asked me to come back soon and to tell all my friends. Pity I live in the north. If there was one girl who I could get EAS over, it was that 18 year old.

Blimey, the manageress joining in? Jeez sounds to good to be true. This place is not far from where I visit.

Might try :)

Offline nestor

Blimey, the manageress joining in? Jeez sounds to good to be true. This place is not far from where I visit.

Might try :)
I better explain - full service wasn't on the approved menu, but she started with a massage, then B2B, I flipped her onto her back, gave her a clit licking session grabbed a condom and started away before she had a chance to say no. Her English was so bad I don't think she knew how to say "no". As I was leaving I jokingly offered to buy her.....and the manageress asked "how much you offer?" with a grin.
Of course she may have moved on by now
Banned by:

Online pewpewpew

Ahh. Casual rape. You need to sort your shit out son that is not punting

Offline nestor

Ahh. Casual rape. You need to sort your shit out son that is not punting
I see what you're saying and I guess I badly described the situation - I was trying to make the post sound funny and missed the point.
There was no element of force or coercion  - the meet was more like a party and she was hugging and kissing at the end.
Hard to say more without digging a bigger hole, but I'm not into any kind of exploitation at all
Banned by:

Shots99

Do you pay extra at Nawong or is the listed 'massage' price all inc?

Offline oxfordgent

Do you pay extra at Nawong or is the listed 'massage' price all inc?

I have found it really depends. most of the time there is a further 'tip' however on one occasion I found the service just took place and went with the flow (so to speak)