Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Szabina  (Read 791 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Choice number one fell through so I decided to just pick someone that was available locally. Szabina seemed cheap and offered OWO so I dropped her a text and popped round to the hotel at the agreed time. Pictures were somewhat accurate but she seems to have put on a few pounds and the smile she was sporting in her photos was non existent. She was dressed in normal clothes and her suitcase was over the bed with no lube, condoms, wet wipes etc.. taken out. I was told to strip down as she prepared for the punt (something that should have been done before I turned up).

She finally got the wet wipes out and proceeded to give me the sort of cleaning that would not be amiss before penal surgery. After ensuring that there was no skin left on my penis she proceeded to try to get a condom over the tip, when I asked about OWO she claimed it would be £20 extra and I gauged she would be the type to refuse to give me the money back if I upped and left at that point. Shut my eyes tight and tried to force my body to get an erection and after 10 minutes of quite possibly the worst BJ I've ever had I decided to suggest doggy before I fell asleep. She flipped over and poured a bottle of lube over me before presenting me with her arse. If there was any sort of erection happening it was gone by the time the smell of shit had wafted up to my nose. There were huge streaks of brown all over her arse and I'm quite certain there was a nugget of shit popping out.

Told her I had to go to which she didn't respond and then quickly threw on my clothes and legged it. EEs really are hit and miss sometimes and sadly this was one I wouldn't be fondly remembering. One to definitely avoid purely because of the poor personal hygiene and lack of any sort of human interaction.

Paid £50 for 30 minutes.

fabbian von minky

you would have had more fun spending the money in the subway resturant downstairs if its the ee usal place they visit,, tip i use  sit in the kfc opposite and the hotel smoking area is right opposite you can seem em having a smoke before your slot then you can bale out or not .