Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JessyBee - Port Talbot  (Read 880 times)

Gigiddy

Jessy is one of my favourites but I haven't seem her in a while.

She was doing the Tontober offer so I thought it plain rude not to oblige.

Link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When:
31/10/16

How long :
£100 for 1 hour, now £120 / hour

Communication:
Via texts with quick response and phone call.

Where:
Incall in Port Talbot. On a main road but the door is obscured. Plenty of free parking in a safe well lit area

The accommodation:
Clean and tidy flat despite having dogs, they were quiet, out of the way and there was no “dog” smell.. No smell of smoke.The bedroom which, was clean and tidy  had a bathroom ensuite with shower, fresh towels and mouthwash etc

Like photo?
Her face is like her photos, but the images do not do her diminutive size and tiny waist justice.

Body:
She is not "gymfit" but I think she has a great body on her tiny frame with a delightful pair of natural breasts with delicious nipples. Her bottom is one of the best, eventuated by her tiny waist when er…viewed from behind..damn !  She is very flexible and has great muscle control.   
She enjoys herself, is mischievous and has a naughty twinkle. I’m partial to a girl’s twinkle She has a great sense of humour and is also very intelligent which, I find sexy too

The deed :
I was taken upstairs, used the facilities then we disrobed and onto the bed . After some small talk to catch up into DFK and things progressed with speed and passion. I can find it hard to cum when inside but not with Jessy...that muscle control. Through several positions it took all my metal to last the hour which flew by finally finishing with an excruciatingly delicious BJ

Meet Again
Definitely, I left it far too long and had forgotten how we clicked.
 AND she will be doing duos with Olivia soon…damn !
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 09:09:12 pm by Gigiddy »

np500

She's so good with the service, call me cynical , but I genuinely think she enjoys this sex thing and to get payed in to the bargain, I'll be doing the duo after Christmas, before if I win the lotto ! Good review , so reminds me of my 1st visit in Newport.

Offline Cymro72

She is class act and always makes you feel welcome whatever you ask for.

Gigiddy

She's so good with the service, call me cynical , but I genuinely think she enjoys this sex thing and to get payed in to the bargain, I'll be doing the duo after Christmas, before if I win the lotto ! Good review , so reminds me of my 1st visit in Newport.

I think you are right about enjoying the sex. The way she twinkled when she called me wicked and then wrapped her legs around my neck whilst in the mish .
the one word that comes to mind when I think about her is DAMN  :D

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Giggidy

I agree with you about the muscle control. I was going to suggest her in the "tightest pussy" category. Before that thread got ambushed!

She's great fun and a great fuck  :P

Offline wonky

but I genuinely think she enjoys this sex thing and to get payed in to the bargain,

+1
I only managed to see her once in October as she was fully booked for days ahead. If she was further east I'd be seeing her so much more!!