Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A very good massage Abertillery  (Read 3226 times)

W3lshtrucker

Thought I should let you know that Alison from a very good massage  in Abertillery  has moved to Manchester. ..also has anyone tried that sue down adamstown cardiff need some new therapists bored of the same ones that Emma is god fun I've done everything with her she's a goer lol

Offline HughJardon

Any links W3lshtrucker we all love goers

And it's always pleasant dropping loads off  :thumbsup:

Gigiddy

Each to their own WT.

I did try Alison in the summer, Someone on here said she was a size 14 ...
my arse  size 18 at least !

Massage was OK and she put a lot of effort into it but she was a bit too much like Princess Fiona after sunset for my liking. She also didn't check if the client was allergic to any oils, as I am.

As for Sue in Splolt, all I can say is stay away ( I knew her in civie life) and to be gentle she is as mad as a bag of frogs on a hot day. She likes to think she is a serious masseuse but has had little or no training.

I would check the "best massage" thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70881.0

sjohn

wheres emma too you got a number for her

W3lshtrucker

I went to see sue after booking she said she was a fully trained  massager and does seminars  doing healing she is a bit strange refused to do hr lol had the towel on all the time except on this healing nonsense but it was a no rush meeting quite pleasant found the massage average had worse had better as for emma barry her massage is average hr is part of her massage you can even dip your wick if you fancy .. Diana in Newport is stunning average massage good hr bj alison is moving from Abertillery  she was on about Manchester don't know if she's moved yet ... best for massage is claire in baneswell good after care services  if you know what I mean ain't seen helen in Preston avenue in yrs if she still does it wasn't to well last time I rang

Offline Ssddooo66

Who's Diana from Newport? links

Gigiddy

Hi WT . Sue is Splott was NOT trained when I knew her a couple of years ago.
 She says all sorts of thing to "get people in"
Did she heat the oil in her hands or squirt/pour it on your body
Did she ask you if you were allergic to any oils ? No I didn't think so
She is into some serious fkt up stuff. Not politic to go into it but can PM.

The seminars she does is getting people to pay £30/£60 to join her "regression" sessions where she finds out what your spiritual animal is or past life was etc. It is often American Indian or Egyptian stuff but strangely not Celtic I suppose it is not as exciting for the punters.

Would be interested to have link for Emma in Barry and Clare in Baneswell  :hi:

I went to see sue after booking she said she was a fully trained  massager and does seminars  doing healing she is a bit strange refused to do hr lol had the towel on all the time except on this healing nonsense but it was a no rush meeting quite pleasant found the massage average had worse had better as for emma barry her massage is average hr is part of her massage you can even dip your wick if you fancy .. Diana in Newport is stunning average massage good hr bj alison is moving from Abertillery  she was on about Manchester don't know if she's moved yet ... best for massage is claire in baneswell good after care services  if you know what I mean ain't seen helen in Preston avenue in yrs if she still does it wasn't to well last time I rang
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 09:27:57 pm by Gigiddy »

sjohn

anyone link to emma in barry ?

W3lshtrucker

Yes she used hot oils and I did fill in a format before in started they don't all do this as I'm allergic to nuts and asthmatic  so I ask them I'm pretty new to all this if you just go on gum tree search for all over body massage barry up pops emma number or I could message u it  . anyone been to see helen in.Preston Ave lately is it more than a massage on offer I heard she's quite ill now

sjohn

thanks for the info mate will let you know when im booked in

I know I saw it once

I saw Helen in Newport a couple of months ago, she is not well and not being nasty she could do with retiring for her own sake.

W3lshtrucker

Was it just a massage with helen

Offline snaitram99

Was it just a massage with helen

See the "Newport Massage" thread (sorry not sure how to link but it's in this sub-forum)

Offline cooperS

Does Emma in Barry charge extras then welshtrucker? Thanks

Offline navara

Who's Diana from Newport? links

any contact details/info on claire from baneswell

thanks

Gigiddy

WT have you seen Cara
check out the latest review..downside if you are Newport side is she is in Swansea
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=117776.0

W3lshtrucker

Milk it's all part of her massage it's £40 for everything massage hr bj fk she's a squirter

Offline snaitram99

See the "Newport Massage" thread (sorry not sure how to link but it's in this sub-forum)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97239.0

worked out now it's just copy and paste!