Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Queen_Karma_40  (Read 2130 times)

newforthisyear

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've not noticed anyone mention anything about her yet, search box yields nothing either, not even reverse image search.. Is she legit or what?
The AW reviews are suspicious mind, three in the space of two weeks? But then the reviewers have feedback from more solid members.
Then again, who trusts the reviews on AW?

She's cute and at £50 for 15 mins, that's not too bad.. So anyone got any info on her?

Pic for lazy people

Hidden Image/Members Only

newforthisyear

On second note, that first blog post "Your Queen has left The Retreat destitute due to money grabbing scumbags"

Does the mean Lochaber street?

Offline HughJardon

Mate if you want her go get her,  The fact that she worked Retreats shouldn't matter,  that place was pricey but not to much in way of bad feedback came back from there. Except for me I thought the women we're a bit plain Jane and some a little ...cough.. Rotung  :wacko:

The blog and the chatter about her new book I couldn't even bother to read,  she may be a talker  :(

newforthisyear

haha well said  :cool:

I never visited the retreat and nor did I intend to either. The whole mistress thing simply creeps me the fuck out but I wouldn't mind shagging her!

Offline HughJardon

haha well said  :cool:

I never visited the retreat and nor did I intend to either. The whole mistress thing simply creeps me the fuck out but I wouldn't mind shagging her!

Maybe a 30 minute booking , get right too it.Wham Bam thank you marm !!
As long as she agrees your extras go and, have a smash.

I agree with the Mistress thing,  it's just paying for Torture. They obviously haven't been married before  :cool:

Offline snaitram99

On second note, that first blog post "Your Queen has left The Retreat destitute due to money grabbing scumbags"

Does the mean Lochaber street?

The pic looks like Lauren with a new hairstyle and a padded bra. Some of the pics on AW look even more like her. No idea of the machinations with the Retreat, but she seems to have decided domination is where her most lucrative skills lie. Not for me though.

If it is her (and I think it is) she can talk for Wales, England and the rest of the UK!

np500

What worried me was she looks a lot like a girl I went out with in the late 70's, she could easily be her daughter ? Fucking hell, grand daughter even  , holly crap !

Offline snaitram99

What worried me was she looks a lot like a girl I went out with in the late 70's, she could easily be her daughter ?

Are you the daddy?  ;)

np500

slimboyo

The pic looks like Lauren with a new hairstyle and a padded bra. Some of the pics on AW look even more like her. No idea of the machinations with the Retreat, but she seems to have decided domination is where her most lucrative skills lie. Not for me though.

If it is her (and I think it is) she can talk for Wales, England and the rest of the UK!

Yes, that's Lauren from the Retreat, and a severely good shag.  Saw her there a few times, and each time the service was top notch.  She disappeared for a while but I'm glad she's back, she's definitely one of the better milfs out there.

Offline snaitram99

Granddady more like !

You'd have to be getting on to be Lauren's granddaddy! (maybe you are  :unknown:) She is in pretty good shape for a 40 yr old though.

np500

Oh , thought she was early 20's , make that older brother, is that an old picture or is she looking good for her age ?

newforthisyear

It was on her aw main page for a while.. she does look tastey in all of her pictures though

np500

My bad,  I did't read her profile to be honest, but karma 40 should have given it away even though her profile ( I've had a quick look now ) says 33, so we have to add 7 years now , but yes, she's well fit for 40. 

Offline mrdiamond77

Mate if you want her go get her,  The fact that she worked Retreats shouldn't matter,  that place was pricey but not to much in way of bad feedback came back from there. Except for me I thought the women we're a bit plain Jane and some a little ...cough.. Rotung  :wacko:

The blog and the chatter about her new book I couldn't even bother to read,  she may be a talker  :(

I went to The Retreat a few times.  Mainly saw Cassie who was a bit plain but was an excellent shag.  The other ladies there did seem a bit old though.

Offline snaitram99

My bad,  I did't read her profile to be honest, but karma 40 should have given it away even though her profile ( I've had a quick look now ) says 33, so we have to add 7 years now , but yes, she's well fit for 40.

I constructed a post along the following lines but it seems to have got lost (don't think it's been deleted, but may have been  :unknown:):

Seems a bit silly to say 33 when her name indicates 40, which I'm pretty sure is about right

Don't know why she hides her verification photo when shows face pics clearly on main page and gallery.

Blog is a bit worrying and OTT, but could just be playing up to the mistress role she's created.

Offline Diffguy

Was thinking about going to see her but just seen her latest blog and definitely staying clear! Apparently she's now asking to see ID and will reveal people's identities and a load of other crazy stuff.

newforthisyear

Was thinking about going to see her but just seen her latest blog and definitely staying clear! Apparently she's now asking to see ID and will reveal people's identities and a load of other crazy stuff.

Yup me too. The blog got OTT a while back so I'm keeping away

Jester269269

Totally  :wackogirl:..
Especially bringing kids into it  :thumbsdown:

Offline charlie-mott

This is really fuckex up. Why would she let her daughter meet punters?! Seems like she has gone too far with the mistress thing.

Threats to out punters are not going to win her any new customers

np500

Well, I'm not sure if I just read the biggest full on load of bollox in my punting life ? Or the scariest blog ever posted by an s p If true, that her 14 year old daughter is involved in any way in her activities , how ever she makes out she's protecting her, she ( the daughter ) should have no idea what mums up to and mum should be doing everything in her power to seperte what she does and what her daughter thinks she's doing. No differant to our loved ones having  no idea that we've shagged about 50 s p's in the last two years , you keep them totally separate, no question, this girl will grow up thinking this is the norm, chances are she'll have her own profile in a few short years thanks to her up bringing, totally off h l .

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

+1 Red.

And thanks to the OP for bring this to our attention. She seems like a certifiable nut job. Avoid avoid avoid  :scare:

Offline Mil 34

Sounds like a right crazy bitch to me. I would avoid her like the plague