Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LeWench  (Read 971 times)

Offline bestpunt

External Link/Members Only
Hi does anyone have any more info on this lady apart from that she gives good oral..although good feedback I spoke to her and wasn't convinced.

Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

pye024

I punted with her a couple of years back. Her blow jobs were great if I recall. I  booked her mainly for a Dom/Sub role so I can't comment too much if vanilla is your thing.

Offline bestpunt

She says she doesn't facefuck which put me off but I'm tempted

pye024

I didn't facefuck her myself but she did gag a couple of times which she said she didn't mind but she was wearing a ring gag at the time.  :thumbsup:

Offline bestpunt

Thanks for the info..is she a good sub?

Offline Night king

Made contact with her email she said no kissing does owo no kissing. Was going this weekend not now!!

Offline curry

She works with another girl and when i saw her they were working from her house. Nothing worth writing home about.

Offline bestpunt

Booked for afternoon..numerous emails explained the session and then she cancels..thats why I wanted more info

apparently an emergency has come up. .yet on aw she's available today..I don't think with my cock anymore but my head
A no no now

Offline Schwing

Dang! I was looking to go see her myself. Maybe not  :rolleyes: The one good thing about being on here is that I can follow all your advice  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Arsehole . You wont be writing a review here tomorrow
Banned by: Head1