Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Lucy.......what a great punt  (Read 3933 times)

Dodo

Well, what a great punt I had with Lucy from Czech.

Arranged via text, good clear comms throughout

An incall at nice clean apartment on Great Hampton Street. Plenty of parking and safe environment. Access was straight forward via gated car park and code operated access door.

We all our have our preferences but Lucy was just my type. A lovely looking girl, her gallery picture Me2 is just what she looks like. Nice pert B cup boobs and the tightest pussy I have ever encountered. Great bum. Very polite and able to hold a conversation with if you speak s l o w l y.
If GFE is your thing then this one is for you. She is the first girl in a long time that I felt relly engaged with. Great DFK, RO and really attentive throughout. A welcome change from the normal uninterested but georgeous looking E E's

She is not overly experienced and maybe that was what made the punt so enjoyable, there was a sweet naievety about her.

don't rush it, take it nice and slow and you will have a great time.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 02:14:31 pm by Dodo »

Offline Cabbots

Well, what a great punt I had with Lucy from Czech.

Arranged via text, good clear comms throughout

An incall at nice clean apartment on Great Hampton Street. Plenty of parking and safe environment. Access was straight forward via gated car park and code operated access door.

We all our have our preferences but Lucy was just my type. A lovely looking girl, her gallery picture Me2 is just what she looks like. Nice pert B cup boobs and the tightest pussy I have ever encountered. Great bum. Very polite and able to hold a conversation with if you speak s l o w l y.
If GFE is your thing then this one is for you. She is the first girl in a long time that I felt relly engaged with. Great DFK, RO and really attentive throughout. A welcome change from the normal uninterested but georgeous looking E E's

She is not overly experienced and maybe that was what made the punt so enjoyable, there was a sweet naievety about her.

don't rush it, take it nice and slow and you will have a great time.

Any links?

Dodo

Is this her?

External Link/Members Only
Fuck me.....what a twat I am forgetting to put the link in my post. Maybe I did it deliberately so I won't have to share :rolleyes:

But yes, thats the link Wag thanks.

Ginger Snap

I think ginger Snap will be making a trip to Birmingham, does she enjoy a facial?

Dodo

I think ginger Snap will be making a trip to Birmingham, does she enjoy a facial?
I found her to be the ideal GFE who takes it in the mouth but as for facial, it don't do it for me so i never asked.

Ginger Snap

ok thanks, well I've never done it so would love to try it at least once.

Offline pianodave

Thanks, saw her and she was pretty good. Very very good DFK, good OWO and I see what you mean about her being in the moment with you. A very pretty girl too, and good solid slim figure.

Impossible to hold a conversation with though, I gave up - she barely understands a word of English.

Offline The Wagged Wascal

Just seen Young Lucy - lovely girl and a fabulous punt. 

And her English is far better than Silvero would have you believe.

Dodo

Just seen Young Lucy - lovely girl and a fabulous punt. 

And her English is far better than Silvero would have you believe.
Absolutely agree WW.

You suck cock??      Yeeeeeeees
You fuck in ten positions??     Yeeeeeeeeees
You let me come in your mouth??       Yeeeeeeeees
You give nice discount ???         Fuck of I do  :(

Her English is fine.   :D