Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recent info: British_temptingtash / naughty-tasha28-Walsall  (Read 835 times)

Online Punterperson1971

Plan to see this one next week any recent information on her would be appreciated

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Night king

Last seen her was Christmas time, haven't been back since plus no longer doing 15,mins,🤔

Online Punterperson1971

Last seen her was Christmas time, haven't been back since plus no longer doing 15,mins,🤔
is she definitely worth seeing then as it’s a bit of a trek for me so want to make sure she’s ok
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 12:22:18 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Night king

is she definitely worth seeing then as it’s a bit of a trek for me so want to make sure she’s ok

Yeah think so mate I'm sure you will like her, 11 months since my last visit,
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 12:22:15 pm by Night king »

Online Punterperson1971

Yeah think so mate I'm sure you will like her, 11 months since my last visit,
Thanks mate review to follow next week as I have her lined up for early next week anyway comms all good so far and she seems friendly and approachable enough already

Offline Night king

Thanks mate review to follow next week as I have her lined up for early next week anyway comms all good so far and she seems friendly and approachable enough already

Enjoy buddy report back, 😊, yeah she's really friendly

Online Punterperson1971

Enjoy buddy report back, 😊, yeah she's really friendly
Will do mate looking forward to it already pictures she has well few she has are tempting enough already.

Offline Dave33ws6

Saw her in February this year. Very friendly and welcoming. The action took place in the living room rather than the bedroom but I had a good time. Look forward to your review

Online Punterperson1971

Saw her in February this year. Very friendly and welcoming. The action took place in the living room rather than the bedroom but I had a good time. Look forward to your review
Thanks mate was tempted by the pictures she has on her profile plus reviews as well,would have been nice for another review of her but she’s got 2 positives so far and so far so good
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 07:03:21 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Jasonk71

I can't see owo on her likes list

Online Punterperson1971

I can't see owo on her likes list
It’s not on there,reviews state ow only but I can live with that