Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exquisite Suzanne Telford  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Tightpants

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I have noticed that "Suzanne" is advertising again. Bit reluctant after my negative review but considering trying again.
Interested to know if the pictures are a true reflection of her.

Offline Madone1

Its not Suzanne anymore pal different girl I questioned who ever it is that answers the phone there why the pictures were different they pretended to be Suzanne at first then gave up and said the new girl was very good too. But I couldn't be arsed to make a booking at that point.

Offline Tightpants

Its not Suzanne anymore pal different girl I questioned who ever it is that answers the phone there why the pictures were different they pretended to be Suzanne at first then gave up and said the new girl was very good too. But I couldn't be arsed to make a booking at that point.

Thanks for the heads up.  :drinks:

Offline thimble29

Frustrating this merry go round, you roll the dice and it might be good or bad but if they're going to vanish in a month or two it barely seems worth it.

Offline Bonkers123

As long as it's not bloody Leanne again!

Offline Tightpants

As long as it's not bloody Leanne again!
Number and advert now showing as Exquisite Sharka from Slovakia so ho knows who you would see. Leanne has her own advert so I doubt there is any connection.

Offline Bonkers123

Number and advert now showing as Exquisite Sharka from Slovakia so ho knows who you would see. Leanne has her own advert so I doubt there is any connection.

I got B&Sed before with Suzanne's ad for Leanne and I was not pleased!

Offline Madone1

I noticed that it was a "japanese girl" last week called Yuki or something I think there are trying to set up as a low quality parlour. Its a shame Suzanne has gone she was a bit hit and miss and the place is a shit hole but at least you had a good idea what girl you were getting.

Offline Bonkers123

I noticed that it was a "japanese girl" last week called Yuki or something I think there are trying to set up as a low quality parlour. Its a shame Suzanne has gone she was a bit hit and miss and the place is a shit hole but at least you had a good idea what girl you were getting.

She seemed quite all over the shop in recent times. I do not think that she was happy. She cancelled on me once as she got too drunk after having a falling out.

Offline Madone1

She seemed quite all over the shop in recent times. I do not think that she was happy. She cancelled on me once as she got too drunk after having a falling out.

I can't imagine her pimp/madem sending her all over the country week in week out helped much.