Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sweet Sandy  (Read 1513 times)

Dodo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting arranged very easily by phone an hour or so before the half hour punt

Hotel very respectable and no chance of embarrassment as the rooms were easily accessed without having to worry about reception desk. Add a parking fee £3 to cost.

Sandy is definitely the girl in the photos and there are good reasons why they are seen elsewhere. She is a beautiful looking girl with a stunning figure. Fantastic boobs and nips.

She is Czech/Israeli and lives in. Israel, visiting the UK when some additional income is needed.....I got the impression she is due to fly back home in next day or so.

She invited me into her room and was dressed in a nice short tasteful dress that showed of her body to good effect. Greeting was a tad robotic and was a sign of things to come.

I usually go for an hour but glad I opted for half hour. Throughout she was functional rather than in any way sensual. Having got the sex out of the way she did loosen up and we had a nice chat.

Ok, she gave good oral, was happy with RO and shagged in as many positions as you would wish but there was no warmth......I might just as well have fucked a blow up doll.

I think many would describe her demeanour as typical EE. There are very few Pola's out there :(

« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 12:08:56 am by Dodo »

Offline Bumbuttass

Shame about the service mate, she looks smoking hot!

Has anyone heard if Pola is returning this side of christmas? Getting serious withdrawal symptoms here  :cry:

Offline wolveslad

Saw her myself recently and had the exact same thoughts. Very attractive and great tits but a really poor service over all.

Offline Riyjay13

Yep, saw her too at the start of the year.

She has absolutely everything except a warm personality. Great face, body, tits and a really tight cunt - and she knows exactly what to do. But I haven't been back and I can't imagine that I will.

Strange really. I'm clearly developing higher standards.