Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte B20 Massage  (Read 6250 times)

Offline Jockey

Before anyone says it, I know. School boy error and I should never ask via text.

However I have tried to get in contacted with charlote. (no link had number saved for a while) everyone has mentioned great massage and great tits lol. I asked her for a booking to which she replied what do you want. I told her a massage and than she said what time. I said relaxing if possible she said be more spesific. I asked her if there was any extra's on offer once again she told me to be more direct. I said what ever is available ranging from a HJ to FS and was very clear I did not mean to be rude.

Somehow this got me blocked? What is the magic to get a booking with extra's with her.

Offline Jockey

by the way if someone has her number can they send it me or confirm if it is this : 07910760931

as it may be im texting the wrong person VELOCITY PERSONAL & GROUP TRAINING

Offline vindici

You can thank the twats that posted her personal facebook on this site and talked about pushing boundaries beyond what she had been offering 🤦‍♂️

I would guess that she got wind of what was being written, freaked out and went low key, sticking to regulars, and trusted recommendations only.

Offline Jockey

You can thank the twats that posted her personal facebook on this site and talked about pushing boundaries beyond what she had been offering 🤦‍♂️

I would guess that she got wind of what was being written, freaked out and went low key, sticking to regulars, and trusted recommendations only.

Grrrr how annoying! I wanted to get a decent massage and a fun ending!

Offline bbois77

Plenty of morons out there spoiling it for the rest of us, never mind thoughtlessly shitting on SPs who have private lives outside of the business, unforgiveable.  :dash:

Offline Jasonk71

by the way if someone has her number can they send it me or confirm if it is this : 07910760931

as it may be im texting the wrong person VELOCITY PERSONAL & GROUP TRAINING
The number is correct & she is taking bookings

Offline Jockey

The number is correct & she is taking bookings

Thanks for the update. Most recently she told me its £100 for HE. I am assuming she doesnt want any new clients or a bunch of people have ruined it for new clients.

Offline Memphis87

Is it worth still trying to see her if wanting a happy ending? Not sure if should try and see how it goes? Also if I do should I just give the extra money for a happy ending at the start and see how it goes?

Offline Jockey

Is it worth still trying to see her if wanting a happy ending? Not sure if should try and see how it goes? Also if I do should I just give the extra money for a happy ending at the start and see how it goes?

if you do go let me know as I dont know if the £100 for the HE was sarcasm or genuine. either way wouldnt be paying that

Offline shed

if you do go let me know as I dont know if the £100 for the HE was sarcasm or genuine. either way wouldnt be paying that

Probably a combination of both  :hi:

Offline DjangoJim

Not sure. I always find it awkward handing over cash without a clearer understand between parties. I know fbsm providers generally cloud service in mystery but they do generally give clues or community feedback. So for me I wouldn't offer money up front maybe due to shyness / don't want to offend. I'm not sure if this lady is still offering services.

Offline Dave123

Most the time she doesn’t reply to messages

Offline avfc45

Replied to a text I send,  3 days later.Said strictly professional nowadays.

Offline Memphis87

Did anyone see her again and was she offering happy endings? If don’t want to risk being blacklisted dm me. Thanks