Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is she having a laugh.  (Read 3212 times)

Offline Madone1

Hi everyone this WG is always fishing for free gifts and normally puts a shopping list on her profile. But her latest blog really is taking the piss she is holding a competition too find the most gullible punter or cash point as it would seem. Don't know how anyone else feels about this but if I want to go on a date where I pay for everything I'll take the wife if I want to blow my load on someone's face I'll see a WG balls to wining and dining a prossie.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Timo

I'm sure she'll be inundated with offers...

a10

Make my legs tingle with desire? Desire to what, run away? Needs to look up the definition of "stunning" in the OED. Oh, and grammar isn't just a type of school dearie!

Offline Madone1

She sure is a rough one I think some punters have no standards at all.

Offline Lindberg

The only thing she should be asking for is a bag for her head and maybe another one for the punter in case hers falls off :vomit:

Offline Talbear

I think she's named herself after Chewbacka

:vomit:

Offline Madone1

She is not alone the worst picture challenge has some real monsters on it. I don't  know about you guys but I punt so I can shag the kind of girl that I wouldn't have a chance of screwing in chivvy life not these animals that have the cheek to charge 100+ an hour like there doing me a favour.

vorian

She is not alone the worst picture challenge has some real monsters on it. I don't  know about you guys but I punt so I can shag the kind of girl that I wouldn't have a chance of screwing in chivvy life not these animals that have the cheek to charge 100+ an hour like there doing me a favour.

Thats the great thing about UKP easier to avoid the idiots like this and find the good prossies, who are out there in admittedly small numbers.

Offline Taggart

Quoting a size 14 dress put me off before I looked at the uninspiring mug shots.
If I am paying to shag a girl, she needs to look like someone I'd pick as a potential GF.

Too many these days with faces like bags of spanners.

Offline Madone1

Quoting a size 14 dress put me off before I looked at the uninspiring mug shots.
If I am paying to shag a girl, she needs to look like someone I'd pick as a potential GF.

Too many these days with faces like bags of spanners.

Shropshire is full of fakes and mingers it's enough to make me want to hang up my punting boots need to head out to brum more often but finding the time and or excuse is getting very difficult.

Urfi

I was planning on taking her to Selfridges to get a new outfit and shoes, after I thought about going to Edmunds for their very pleasant 7 course taster menu. Maybe a bottle of Krug or Gosset to start and a lovely Corton with the food.
Then the side effects of my medicine wore off....................  :crazy: :crazy:

Offline KentAde

Charges extra for kissing aswell!  :scare:

Offline Taggart

Shropshire is full of fakes and mingers it's enough to make me want to hang up my punting boots need to head out to brum more often but finding the time and or excuse is getting very difficult.

You want to check out the mingers and scammers in Lincolnshire. Truly dreadful

Offline Madone1

I think punting as a whole is going through a rough patch with are main hunting ground being a money hungry website full of PG scams, crap EE girls and scams and overweight ugly English mingers that think there gods gift. Man I need a good punt it's been 3 months now  :(

vorian

I think punting as a whole is going through a rough patch with are main hunting ground being a money hungry website full of PG scams, crap EE girls and scams and overweight ugly English mingers that think there gods gift. Man I need a good punt it's been 3 months now  :(

Where are you based, I had a top punt today (Sorry shouldn't brag) as did three other UKP members, we have all seen the same WG in the past 24 hours.

dilettante

Her fanny looks like an apple core that's been left out in the sun too long ...

... and look how she's got recognisable photos of punters online in her Gallery - any of us I wonder?  :scare:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 08:22:29 pm by dilettante »

Offline Juankerr

Where are you based, I had a top punt today (Sorry shouldn't brag) as did three other UKP members, we have all seen the same WG in the past 24 hours.
Who did you see vorian? No need to answer the question mate I just read the thread!!  :thumbsup: Another excellent Recommendation From Mr Cisco  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 08:28:46 pm by Juankerr »

willbred

Well, bless my soul...the dear gel's only charging £80 per hour,,I'll have my man drop the DB9 round to her's first thing in the morning.

Anyone else think the photo in the second blog entry was her fat sister??

Offline Juankerr

Sexy Elise she does tour so not sure if thats any good. She's 100% Yorkshire lass,
Both the girls are top end price but both Gold Standard quality service
Yeah Mr Cisco had given me the Recommendation on Elise. I did contact her a couple of week's ago to give her a nudge toward's a Birmingham tour but she has no plan's for that at present so if I am to ever see her it look's like being Cheltenham  :( Hayley also sound's just as filthy so I will have to keep my eye's peeled  ;) Thank's for the effort and the info vorian  :hi:

vorian

Yeah Mr Cisco had given me the Recommendation on Elise. I did contact her a couple of week's ago to give her a nudge toward's a Birmingham tour but she has no plan's for that at present so if I am to ever see her it look's like being Cheltenham  :( Hayley also sound's just as filthy so I will have to keep my eye's peeled  ;) Thank's for the effort and the info vorian  :hi:

Your Welcome  :hi: anytime.  :hi: