Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cold Calling  (Read 1264 times)

Offline hornyshrops

Quietly working in my home office today, phone goes.....husky voice "do you want to fuck me?" It wasn't the wife as she was in the next room! Obviously I said "No" and hung up. Curiosity got the better of me and with a 1471 got her number and texted on my "private" phone. Turns out she is Samina in Stalybridge, visiting Telford this week. Cannot find her on AW. Rates are 60 for 30 mins, 120 for 1 hour.
Never heard of cold calling from a WG - enterprising or daft?

Offline Taggart

Very unacceptable to call or text off the cuff.
That's why my punting phone remains switched off, in a drawer, with a 6-digit pin lock.

Peter unter

Your own bloody fault for handing out your home office number  :dash:

Offline azrael

Quietly working in my home office today, phone goes.....husky voice "do you want to fuck me?" It wasn't the wife as she was in the next room! Obviously I said "No" and hung up. Curiosity got the better of me and with a 1471 got her number and texted on my "private" phone. Turns out she is Samina in Stalybridge, visiting Telford this week. Cannot find her on AW. Rates are 60 for 30 mins, 120 for 1 hour.

Hi samina  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline hornyshrops

handing out an office number? if you are in business, the general idea is that prospective customers can contact you, so phone number is public.

Peter unter

handing out an office number? if you are in business, the general idea is that prospective customers can contact you, so phone number is public.

Do one samina

Do you think we we are stupid?

Dellboy

Hi Samina    phone a bit dusty?

Offline Roth

Sounds bollox to me. :bomb: