Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katyee  (Read 349 times)

titan18585

Hey Chaps,

I know VS is not recomended on here but I took the bullet and decided to visit:

External Link/Members Only

Now in the pictures she looks stunning and after just coming back from her central birmingham flat she looks just like it!!!  I was very pleased especially seeing her toned body, obv he face had a a bit of editing and I would say she looked 80% like her pics in real life.....

She claimed to be Swedish and pleased to say that she was, her command of english was very good and her bod was soooooo hot..... toned, pert and perfect I instantly got a stiffy.

I was in a rush back from work so paid £50 for 1/2 hour.  Her flat was nice and clean and there was a nice smell in the room... After we sorted the transactions, She started with some deep throat action.. she doesnt do OWO, but still I would describe her technique as average - poor.... I was touching her througout this which was nice. 

I wanted to get some kissing going but before I know it she was on top of me riding me like it was going out of fashion.   I wanted to change position but she resisted and before I know Wham... the little man had shot off.

All of this was about 18 mins... she got up and started getting dressed, there was no real engagement throughout the meet, body kissing was discouraged.   

overall I would not go back, yes she was hot, no doubt but you can tell she just wanted it over and done and felt quite business like, quite a weird ending..

I would rate the experience 5.5, no more. If you just want someone to bang hard looking like that without the personal touch or anything else, otherwise avoid!

Hope my first review was helpful.

I am in the birmingham area (centralish so any recommendations)  :thumbsup:

Ming

You need to post this in the reviews section.

Just copy and paste into a review and give a rating

Ming  :hi:

titan18585

You need to post this in the reviews section.

Just copy and paste into a review and give a rating

Ming  :hi:

Done, Thanks buddy....  :hi: