Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Becki77 - Arnold, Nottingham  (Read 2360 times)

3 review(s) for becki77 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ir34

So, I was feeling horny...and knowing my choice...I settle on girls, who can take a ragging...and not supermodels. Older, not the best looking, but genuine rough sex lovers.

External Link/Members Only

Was checking on, and decided to take a a risk, even though she has no review here, but a quite a few good feedbacks in AW.
Comms were easy...and I decided to settle for an hour of all included, for a 100 quid...her new place is not set yet, so we were in a lounge, in a sofa. She's got a Brummie accent, and kinda looks and talks like Jess something, the Labour MP. Big girl, not the best looking figure wise, not not bad for a pound. And by God, I did pound her cunt, ass and mouth! She even voluntarily rimmed me, for over ten mins at a stretch! Man, the feeling of her tongue deep in my asshole! Heaven. And I throat fucked her till she teared up, all the while looking up to me like a little submissive slut!

So, yea...I am extremely satisfied. Not every one's cup of tea...but I go for these kinda birds...older, average, and rough loving. If that's your choice...go for a no holds barred session.

GBush

So she takes an anal pounding at no extra cost???

Offline WelshClipper

We are not here to judge. A good punt is what it is. Glad you had a good time. For the record she seems to have a pleasant enough face and glad she doesn't slobber pictures of her fanny all over her FG.

Offline ir34

Cheers. Yea, she actually does have a pleasant face...it's better in person, than those terrible selfies on her profile. And she does anal and a lot more...at no extra cost. All included within a 100. Not a good body, but I wasn't interested in a good body anyway.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Sounds like you got exactly what you was looking for, not my cup of tea, but my cup of tea probably isn't yours, it's all about you having a great time and clearly you did, great review matey and great info for anyone looking for the same

Offline Nottsgent88

This woman I said game for anything!not the best looking but as I lived close to her when she was in Nottingham I thought fuck it!had her sucking me off whilst she's fingering herself,she's rimmed me with her tongue as far up there as is humanly possible lol!cummed on her face in her mouth on her tits!even pissed in her mouth once she's good!was quite a regular late night punt for me!

Offline ir34

This woman I said game for anything!not the best looking but as I lived close to her when she was in Nottingham I thought fuck it!had her sucking me off whilst she's fingering herself,she's rimmed me with her tongue as far up there as is humanly possible lol!cummed on her face in her mouth on her tits!even pissed in her mouth once she's good!was quite a regular late night punt for me!

Yup. Sad she moved out.