Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: beautiful Asian lady Full service 1week LE3 Chinese  (Read 687 times)

Offline Formicahunt

External Link/Members Only

A place that may be familiar near Vision Chemists on Narborough Rd. Arranged over text and in less than 20 minutes I was in a flat that could only be described as fit to be condemned. She speaks very little English but there was a woman in her 60s who translated while a male voice from down the hall seemed to be yelling instructions. It's not the girl in the pictures, yes I know the ad made promises but... Actually the girl is quite pretty, around mid 30s, size 12, and C cup tits with lovely sit up nips. She was wearing matching underwear which was nice. Enthusiastic but meh massage and then ok covered oral which she did with her underwear on, nice. Then she undressed fully and I was disappointed that she had not gone with the Chinese muff. I asked for mish so I could play with her tits and at first she was a bit unresponsive but soon started in with convincing moans, I was aware of the time so put some energy into it and finished.

Not bad but not a positive because it's not her in the ad and I really wanted hairy.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 05:41:45 pm by Formicahunt »

Online scutty brown

You've just described a classic Chinese trafficking operation.

Slum building, girl with no English, older couple acting as door-guard / controller.
Poor massage skills, and sounds like the sex was just going through the motions

It will be part of a bigger chain

Report it.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 05:59:15 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Formicahunt

I'd normally agree but she was friendly and happy, also signs that she was living there long term, selection of shoes in her room and a pile of washed clothes on a chair. Nothing about it felt sus in the reality.