Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Period in the West Midlands  (Read 7255 times)

Offline Boundless

One that's just come to mind - Yomiko, prob would have been about 2015/16 ish
Absolutely gorgeous, half Japanese/Korean I believe.
Worked out of the flats just off Broad Street.

Anyone else remember her, please tell me it wasn't just a wonderful vivid dream!

Offline premlad

2017/18 was good for me, saw Hannah numerous times and also Chardonnay

Offline Stapler

Put your tin hat on mate!   :sarcastic:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline tesla

Put your tin hat on mate!   :sarcastic:

he did not join the forum until 2019 and his punt were in 2017/8 so he could hardly be expected to leave reviews, subsequent punts since joining, where are they?

Offline hicf777

Don't worry about what they say, mate. Part-time users are welcome here and if you are contributing, even better. New users keep the forum going - it is a public forum after all.
Banned reason: Boundary pushing abusive cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tesla

Don't worry about what they say, mate. Part-time users are welcome here and if you are contributing, even better. New users keep the forum going - it is a public forum after all.

yes but contribution in the form of reviews are expected, like your stunning contribution in 4 years

Offline pbrown355

Premlad and hicf777, 8 posts, 7 of them about Hannah isn't really contributing! Join in, post a review.

Offline Beamer

Suggest you read the rules before advising others.

Offline James

for me long before i joined this site it was 2016 to 2018
The louise1990 group used to tour a lot. Used to be some attractive young hunnies.
i also had a nice regular, blonde girl. had good banter and connection with her. Good times and lots of british girls.

2019 was ok ish, 2020 was shit for ovs reasons. in 2020 i rarely punted in this county

I blame the lack of quality on seeking, girls can make so much more being picky and get meals and gifts in return. Also online direct cam. i did a search and all the hunnies are cam girls. Why shag someone and earn when u can just finger urself on webcam.

the remainder of the year may bring some new talent or not
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline githycock12

In 16/17 I Saw the blonde polish Emily / emily19, Brooke34DD, Chocolatebarbie and the “Apple twins / sisters”. That was a great year. Haven’t really punted since but will return later this year / next year.

OMG Emily19 yes I had forgotten about her. Tongue down your throat and the down on her knees as soon as you were in her flat.

Offline Bigjohn

Propabley 2005 until around 2015ish for me.
You could still get a good punt at a parlour.
Used to goto Lisas, Lucys, Erotic Studio & the place round the corner with the lift whose name I' ve forgotton.
Never did get to try Funplace.

Offline Juankerr

& the place round the corner with the lift whose name I' ve forgotton.

Blue Ice

External Link/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

That's the place!
Thankyou

I wouldn’t fancy getting stuck in that rickety old lift.  :scare:

Offline The Owl

I wouldn’t fancy getting stuck in that rickety old lift.  :scare:

For a second I thought you meant one of the women that worked there.  :lol:

Offline Littlefoot

For a second I thought you meant one of the women that worked there.  :lol:
Haha
Two different scenarios, one a wet dream the other a nightmare.  :D  :D

Offline Gipsy danger

Libra Sauna..that place was extraordinary. Between 2012 - 2015 it was fantastic. You would walk in and it was set up like a small club with pink /red and purple lighting. And the broads on show..sure there were some skanks, but there were some proper beautiful women on show and on a weekend at night, 30 women working. 95 percent eastern European, Czechs, Hungarians and mostly ROMs. There was one Rom who looked just like Gal Gadot, another who looked like Kelly Brook mixed with Salma Huyek and they could all go some. One Rom chick was named Alina, olive skin, fantastic natural big tits with nipples that stood to attention and a body that could raise the titanic, she could suck start a leave blower. Had so many great time in there with some spectacular talent........and then it got raided..The End!

Offline Dogsbody42

Being a relatively new and occasional punter, I would say 16-18 was the best with the following making an appearance on my highlights
British Lisa
Elise Adore
Maya S
Lydia West
Isla Brooks

I did see Isla just before CV19 put a hold on things - still as wonderful as ever, if a bit more pricey.

If Lydia West has returned, that’s great news. I do wonder if there will be any others who are returning to the scene given the financial appeal

Offline Juankerr

Libra Sauna..that place was extraordinary. Between 2012 - 2015 it was fantastic. You would walk in and it was set up like a small club with pink /red and purple lighting. And the broads on show..sure there were some skanks, but there were some proper beautiful women on show and on a weekend at night, 30 women working. 95 percent eastern European, Czechs, Hungarians and mostly ROMs. There was one Rom who looked just like Gal Gadot, another who looked like Kelly Brook mixed with Salma Huyek and they could all go some. One Rom chick was named Alina, olive skin, fantastic natural big tits with nipples that stood to attention and a body that could raise the titanic, she could suck start a leave blower. Had so many great time in there with some spectacular talent........and then it got raided..The End!

Went quite a few times around that period, usually between 8pm and 10 in the week. Lots of pretty girls like Madison, Denis, Julia and Cristina. Enjoyed going there but was expensive if you wanted services like kissing, OWO and RO, all as extra's.

Offline MrBamboo

Being a relatively new and occasional punter, I would say 16-18 was the best with the following making an appearance on my highlights
British Lisa
Elise Adore
Maya S
Lydia West

I take it that was Myla S... she was a fantastic fuck !!!!!
Isla Brooks

I did see Isla just before CV19 put a hold on things - still as wonderful as ever, if a bit more pricey.

If Lydia West has returned, that’s great news. I do wonder if there will be any others who are returning to the scene given the financial appeal

Offline Dogsbody42

Oops yes, sorry!
Just noticed the typo!

Offline dboy74

Found Birmingham to be excellent between 2014 and 2016. Top punts with the following WGs....

xxxchloe555xxx
Melanie H
Jenny (Masshouse group)
Maya37
xHannahx
Sophiarose
Isabelrose
MissOlivia19

Found the scene to be pretty average in the last couple of years.

Offline Cryton123

:scare:
Found Birmingham to be excellent between 2014 and 2016. Top punts with the following WGs....

xxxchloe555xxx
Melanie H
Jenny (Masshouse group)
Maya37
xHannahx
Sophiarose
Isabelrose
MissOlivia19

I never saw Jenny in the Masshouse group. I came close a few times but I just never found her that facially attractive  :unknown: but Blond Lia, I had some fantastic punts with her. Stunning looking and a great body. I had a 20-25min snog fest with her once, then 30mins of really passionate sex. One of my favourite ever punts  :yahoo:

Online Colston36

Thought this might be the most niche UKP thread yet, but turns out it's a different meaning of "period" than the one I was expecting

Me too. Though I do know one girl who likes it when she's on.

Offline azrael

So while there is no Punting and maybe it will never be the same again, I was sitting and thinking of times gone by.
My best period would have to be circa 2012 - 2015/2016.
Elise Adore
Neve
Indian Samy
Hannah X
Ruby Ann
The Masshouse Czech group
Jamilla at the Studio
The Ryland Street Group
Vanda
Chardonnay
Claire Sparkle
Sophie... and I am sure there are more I have forgotten.

God knows how much money I spent or how I ever got any work done !!!

2014-2017 was a "golden era " for punting. As most of the guys have mentioned, the ladies where top draw. Now if any one has access to a time machine, I would be well up for a trip down memory lane. Sadly punting in brum isnt anywhere near good as it was then :drinks:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 11:49:44 pm by azrael »

Offline azrael

xxxchloe555xxx
Melanie H
Jenny (Masshouse group)
Maya37
xHannahx
Sophiarose
Isabelrose
MissOlivia19

Never did get to see xxxchloe555xxx sadly :hi:

Offline Availableinlarge

I think this is one of those issues when it really was the good old days.

The ‘market’ was much more punter orientated 20 years ago and the demand was just starting to grow. SP’s didn’t think that the world owes them a favour just for being pretty. And no saturation of EE girls with crap service.

The North West, my old hunting ground since the mid 90’s, had WFB’s, Sandys, Marcia’s, Diana Jameson and lots of new agency startups. All had bosses who ruled the roost and made sure the service was up to scratch. Best of all was CI, I remember when I first turned up and met Jane and three stunnners all ready to go. I couldn’t believe my luck and I went back almost every week. I even got to fuck the receptionist who called me one day and said she had a room booked (for me and a few other lucky guys). She would also let me know who was on and who was my type. AW wasn’t really around then.

Today, there’s hardly a good punt to be had. The standards are poor and worst of all, guys put up with it in the hope that there’s a gem somewhere. This board is full of negative reports and also lots of positive ones for a hand job. I think when I saw Faye Lou, who has brilliant AW feedback, I knew it was over for me. She makes Elizabeth Bathory look like an angel.

Offline Dogsbody42

LydiaWest has obviously returned to the scene, albeit up north only at the moment - I was wondering if anyone has come across any other SP’s who have decided to start back up in the business?

I can only hope and dream that British Lisa comes back (even with the passing of time) and the ongoing rumours around a return of Myla.S only make me wish the SP’s of yesteryear were still going compared with some of the dregs that are advertising themselves now