Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kaceyyyyy (pentwyn)  (Read 1399 times)

6 review(s) for Staceyyyyy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Happyguylucky

Hi guys I saw Kaceyyyyy today at 2.30, in a hotel in pentwyn Cardiff.
Arrived, she was bigger than her pictures but hay ho!
Parted with a £70 donation for 30mins.
I'm not going to go into much detail, but she had very poor hygiene!
I went to go downstairs and the settled for a bj a went on my way.
No dfk, but after finding how bad the smell was I'm quite glad.
She has good feedback so I'm very disappointed, but this is my experience.
Happy punting guys :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

SeekingtheTruth

Sounds grim, a link would be handy.

I'd be wary of putting down the time you visited though just incase she reads the forum and puts 2 and 2 together. She could try to give you grief.

I'm sure you have a punting phone though so you can just ditch the sim.

Offline mr big

External Link/Members Only I was looking at her the last time she was in Cardiff had a few comms I asked her about a negative review she had she wouldn't reply to my question so I didn't bother plus now another negative review thinks I had a lucky escape sorry u had a bad one

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steelworker

Thanks for the warning. Sounds like one to avoid.

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for letting us know.  Sorry you had a bad time.  Nothing worse than seeing a WG with bad hygiene.

np500

I'm guessing the hotels she uses have showers and gyms, obviously too lazy to get out of her own way and use them, then she wants paying !

Online The_Don

so I'm very disappointed, but this is my experience.

Its your punt, review and rating at the end of the day (thanks for sharing and the warning).

This W/G currently has 3 negatives on UKP. Seems that the reviewers, are clearly not happy with her attitude and service.

She has good feedback

I learned to take W/G, feed back on A/W with a pinch of salt. A system that's to open to abuse and misuse IMO

Currently I have 0 feed back on my A/W account (and its going to stay that way of some time). That alone states how much faith I have, in that system.

I'm guessing the hotels she uses have showers and gyms, obviously too lazy to get out of her own way and use them, then she wants paying !

Her profile and blog seem to be in contradiction

I am clean,hygienic,polite and always at your service throughout our time together

Monday morning and what a dull morning it is, i guess that is April for you. APRIL SHOWERS

Below is a current profile screen shot and picture

« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 07:34:20 pm by The_Don »