Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anayssx - Farringdon  (Read 859 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5439322) (17 positive, 9 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3652710) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
10 review(s) for deluxe antonya xx (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
8 review(s) for beautiful antonya (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3492875) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3612603) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Doubledene

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

After plan a, b,c and fell through I was left horny and looking for a quick release on the way home from town

After reading reviews I knew what I was getting into I suppose but Anayass was the only one who answered in time so off I popped .
Meet Happened last week

Paid £80 for a half hour

Location was a clean flat in Farringdon just off the main drag

Tbh I still can’t tell if it’s the same girl from the pics I met , the body is exactly the same but her hair was curly and facially she didn’t look particularly like the pics although they are heavily edited, I’m reasonably confident it’s her , but the aw pics arent really representative of who you meet in the room

Very cold attitude no smiles or chit chat at all, decided to just get a covered blowjob , blow my load and get out tbh .
Blowjob was quite shallow but did the job , there wasn’t much touching on offer except tits .
It was just a very mechanical meet , but she performed the service I asked for hence the neutral .

Happy to entertain questions but wasn’t really in there long enough for more , but again i knew what I was getting into from previous reviews. So it’s partly on me .
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 07:30:46 am by Doubledene »

Offline tantraman

Tbh I still can’t tell if it’s the same girl from the pics I met , the body is exactly the same but her hair was curly and facially she didn’t look particularly like the pics although they are heavily edited, I’m reasonably confident it’s her , but the aw pics arent really representative of who you meet in the room

... all said AW photos collated here :dancegirl: