Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LolaWild XXX - Shepherds Bush - radio silence  (Read 971 times)

63 review(s) for HotEnglishLola (50 positive, 5 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online Errik

External Link/Members Only

I'm aware of her reputation for ghosting but thought I'd try my luck since I'm in the shepherds bush area quite a bit. Sent her a couple of emails with a range of dates and time slots. Emails were read but no reply.

Tried text message and she did respond within an hour. Set up and confirmed a meet in shepherds bush for the next day. Sent her a text the morning of the meet to confirm and she replied to confirm. Sent her a text five minutes before we were due to meet to let her know i was nearby. No reply. Waited for the confirmed time and called. No answer. Waited 5 minutes and called again. No answer. Decided not to waste any more time. This happened last month.

It wasn't a big deal for me as i had to be in area anyway but this is very poor from her. Just send a cancellation text if you can't or don't want to meet.

Online stewpid

This is sadly the standard poor form from this WG. To confirm in the morning only to ignore at the meet time is a disgusting practice. Lola seems to provide the type of service I'd like but i will never ever try her now.  :thumbsdown:

Offline dfg

This is sadly the standard poor form from this WG. To confirm in the morning only to ignore at the meet time is a disgusting practice. Lola seems to provide the type of service I'd like but i will never ever try her now.  :thumbsdown:

Completely agree. I just can’t stand people who think it’s fine to dick other people about, and waste their time.