Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetSexyCherry – London Bridge – Friendly Romanian with a great body  (Read 3972 times)

37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6301887) (29 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online jonesfromthere

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Wanted to check out a Romanian and being unfamiliar with that scene opted for a well reviewed SP. Thanks UKP!

Meet took place recently £150 – 1 hour (profile now says 170 for the hour but I’m pretty sure I paid 150)

Comms
A little slow. Responded with an affirmative a couple of hours after initial contact, but then radio silence when questioned on logistics, postcode etc. Thought I’d been ghosted until she replied to a follow up text 30 mins before the meet.

Really nice serviced apartments/Airbnb near London Bridge Station.

The Girl
As per her profile pictures, around 5’5”, mid/late 20's with a great body. Large (for her frame), perky natural breasts and a lovely round ass that just about qualifies as a bubble butt. Facially she’s pretty, another reviewer mentioned a likeness to Emma Watson which, although not obvious at first, you can definitely see after a few minutes of conversation. Nice friendly vibe, though the occasional glimpse of a professional, business like demeanor a few times.

Services
FK/DFK, OW, sex in various positions
A bit of small talk while the paperwork was sorted out, good English so communication isn’t an issue. Started with a little FK that strayed into DFK territory, not full on face eating but enough tongue action to be fun. Asked if i wanted OWO or OW, opted for the latter and she preceded to give me a decent blowie. On to mish and doggy, her ass looking mighty fine in doggy, surprisingly passionate during sex from Cherry, though maybe my surprise was due to a preconceived idea that Romanian SPs can be a bit chilly. Was offered an intra round shower which i took, then back to the room for a, frankly, pretty terrible massage. Nevertheless, the conversation during the massage was good, as was round two which was me trying to bust a nut as quick as possible in missionary before time ran out.

Summary
A fun hour without being especially memorable, would recommend for a solid dependable punt.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline magnetico

Good review thanks.

So you know if OWO would have been an extra?

Online jonesfromthere

No, OWO would have been included in the price if I remember correctly.