Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriela - HOD - Victoria  (Read 2991 times)

Offline StingRay

External Link/Members Only

London - Victoria

This week, £80 for 1/2 hour and great VFM.

It's been over 2 years since I saw Gabriela and she is as gorgeous as ever - doesn't look any older, wish I could say the same!

Usual HOD booking and confirmation process, all handed very efficientlly.

Gabriela is slim and quite tall, especially in stylish high heels, she has lovely soft skin, super pert boobies, flat stomach and lovely freshly shaved pussy! Her English is perfect and she has a lovely sexy accent!

Gabriela was wearing a very sexy one piece body suit with a clip at the crotch, which she quickly undid.

First I sampled her lovely firm boobies, with nice, reactive nipples, after which she got down on the floor and gave me sublime OWO - no attempt on her part to stop until I asked if I could taste her lovely pussy, which was very tasty!

Then back to OWO, no attempt to pull away when I said that I was about to cum, in fact she didn't stop until I was completely drained!

No attempt to rush me out and we had a nice chat whilst I got dressed.

Highly recommended and return match already booked!!

Offline Joey2315

Thanks for the review and glad to see she hasn’t gone downhill during her absence!

Was DFK on the menu? It used to be.

Offline StingRay

Thanks for the review and glad to see she hasn’t gone downhill during her absence!

Was DFK on the menu? It used to be.

I didn't try since DFK is not my thing, but it is listed on her profile. However, Gabriela was very affectionate though with lots of light kisses between bouts of OWO and RO.

It was also good that she recognised me after 2+ years absence
« Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 01:21:10 pm by StingRay »

Offline BootsnBunches

Has anyone ever given her a facial? It’s on her service list but when I saw her in the past it wasn’t/or I didn’t last that long.

Offline Andersen45

Nice to see you can have a half hour booking at House of Divine.

It's perfect to have a quick punt after work!
Banned reason: More spam than Hormel
Banned by: Head1

Offline Andersen45

Has anyone ever given her a facial? It’s on her service list but when I saw her in the past it wasn’t/or I didn’t last that long.

If it's on her list it should be ok.
Banned reason: More spam than Hormel
Banned by: Head1

Offline bedhedred

I was offered mouth or tits to unload. I reckon she would do it. She's pretty game.

But... She does have carefully styled eye makeup, so I don't think that she would appreciate having to completely redo it. Hope that makes sense.

Offline BootsnBunches

I was offered mouth or tits to unload. I reckon she would do it. She's pretty game.

But... She does have carefully styled eye makeup, so I don't think that she would appreciate having to completely redo it. Hope that makes sense.

That was my guess. Her eye makeup was always immaculate. Like the rest of her.

Online boardyhell

seen her a few times ,struck me as a very patient gentle girl, no rushing with oral
really good for me

Online anonymouse72

Yes and she spent 5 minutes clearing it from her false lashes. Probably why it's no longer available.