Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Channel of Leicester  (Read 1517 times)

7 review(s) for ladychannel (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jimf67

External Link/Members Only

£110 for a 1 hour incall.

Comms before the meeting were good, I parked a little way down the street as directed and rang for final directions. It was only a short walk and the door was opened before I had time to knock!

Chanel was behind it, looking lovely in a white dress and heels. Definitely a MILF, slim with a good figure and attractive face.

Paperwork over, we moved through into a ground floor bedroom and started kissing and undressing each other. We were soon onto the bed, alternating between Chanel sucking my cock and me sucking her tits and playing with her pussy and arse. After a while I decided to fuck her, so it was on with a rubber and Chanel climbed on top to ride me in cowgirl. Cum for the first time, and then we just lay cuddling and chatting for a while. Chanel is good company and easy to chat to on a variety of subjects.

Once I recovered, we were back into action, more sucking of me along with Chanel sitting on my face as I licked and sucked her pussy and clit, which she seemed to genuinely enjoy.

Rubber time again, and sex in missionary, then doggy, and finally anal in doggy to finish with Chanel making all the right noises as I fucked her arse good and proper!

All in all a thoroughly enjoyable punt, Chanel is highly recommended.

Offline redt4

Well lady chanel is getting some good reviews lately, i may have to try and make an appointment with her in the foreseeable. ...

Timmy2

Nice report matey, glad you had a good time.  :drinks:
I saw her Friday lunchtime, very much the same for me
Lovely lady and a good shag
Raddy