Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty maya - Thornton heath  (Read 1526 times)

10 review(s) for maya3232 (5 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Redforbed

External Link/Members Only

£40 for 15 mins (more like 20/25)

Comms: texted with a quick response. Organised easily.

Location: Thornton heath. She leads you in by phone once you’re near.

Lady: as per the photos. Big smile, dark tan, big tits and a chunky bum. I’ve read about her poss being a bit cold but I found her quite chatty and easy going…don’t think she suffers fools or time wasters though.

Action: having the horn and being in the area I saw Maya’s profile and got lured in by the big blue eyes and big tits. Straight in the room, business out of the way and down the action which was pretty transactional. No kissing, no fingers so asked for owo, titwank and sex. Asked if I’d like a massage which I declined. Uncovered blowjob from the side with access to her arse then between my legs as she realised I was a boob man. Her bj technique wasnt doing much so grabbed her tits which she let out a painful ouch (I really didn’t squeeze hard) she said to be gentle which I was. Her tits are the main draw so was a bit bewildered by this. onto a titwank which was ok, back to owo before I prompted sex. Started with cowgirl, she felt tight but for whatever reason I kept popping out so moved on to missionary which felt good but odd no kissing or eye contact. Moved on to doggy, i started slow, long deep and slow until I built up some steam into some pounding. She’s was really responsive, lots of moans and a few squeals until I could last no longer, pulsed out and covered her tits in a surprisingly large amount of cum. Offer of another massage which I took and another handjob/bj but I was happy and left.

Summary: no bells and whistles but a good solid fuck with an attractive, chatty big chested polish girl who will make you cum.

Offline last_days_of_logan

the lack of tit squeezing has moved her off my urgent to do list. Added to the rumours of her sometimes struggling with people's members definitely puts her on the lower end of options

Thanks for the review, appreciated

Offline Redforbed

Yeah not great in the tits front but she didn’t ask me to stop as such. I’m also fairly big and she didn’t withhold access at all.

Offline pumps

the lack of tit squeezing has moved her off my urgent to do list. Added to the rumours of her sometimes struggling with people's members definitely puts her on the lower end of options

Thanks for the review, appreciated

What was she doing on an "urgent" todo list   :sarcastic: :lol:

Offline pumps

Im Glad it all paid off for you in the end OP.  :hi:

Offline genghis69

She's been on AW since 14/11/2015..!!!
Fckin hell. Is that a record?

Offline last_days_of_logan

What was she doing on an "urgent" todo list   :sarcastic: :lol:

waiting her turn.

no but seriously, she is on a list of definitely will try one day/if i am in the area. Thats the "urgent" list...but her reviews are so up and down it feels more and more like a waste of money