Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: King Street Wolverhampton  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Rangers54

Like to make this a new review after my nonsense of last week, however 3 issues.

1st I reviewed before

2nd she not there beyond today and possibly going to Birmingham but we all know language and place they're going to can be vague

3 she was that good, I'd get massage envy and anger cause I have no reference

However this place has given a better option we have missed in wolves for long time

Offline pbrown355

I don't know what you're saying.

Offline Rangers54

I fear he is possessed  :lol:

If you knew you would know

I was giving a hint that there are girls at this place at this moment that are worth seeing. I can't review again due to circumstances of rules. If you were more intelligent than wanting to insult and wanting argument you would get down there. However intelligence does not enter some  characters heads....

Online Blackviper_85

I was giving a hint that there are girls at this place at this moment that are worth seeing. I can't review again due to circumstances of rules. If you were more intelligent than wanting to insult and wanting argument you would get down there. However intelligence does not enter some  characters heads....

This place has been reviewed before

Offline pbrown355

R54,
I think you are overreacting. A little humour and a quest for information about your message being met with insults. If you want us to know about a place why not just tell us. It would surely be possible without breaking forum rules and without writing in code.

Offline bonham

I  went there 3 months ago after a positive review unless its dramatically changed the girl I seen was supposed to be kim not a looker slightly over weight mainly on the belly bad service clock watcher the other girl was bigger parking terrible shit day
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 11:45:27 pm by bonham »

Offline bonham

Fuck after reading that review its sounds terrible I must have been desperate to go on that review unless I seen a different review

Offline Tightpants

Surely the review would be about the new SP nd not the establishment. As I understand it the staff at King Street rotate every few weeks so any new girls can have a detailed review.
No need for cryptic messages.

Online GingerNuts

As a recommendation it's an odd one. At nearly 10pm you recommend a girl who's leaving that day with no idea what her replacement will be like.