Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage Shop, Henley Street, Stratford upon Avon  (Read 3070 times)

Offline theejaculator

Has anybody had any recent experience of thsi place?

I went a few years ago and was put off as the treatments rooms just had curtains so wasn't particularly private.

A member on here mentioned in a review of the Mansell street spa that Henley street had some new talent and he would leave a review..but hasn't ..what a surprise.

Offline mr.bluesky

I wouldn't bother with either but if in the area would go and see Lilly ( lyn) Busty Thai lady who works from a house just past the retail park. She has plenty of good reviews  :hi:

Offline Rih6647

Regarding Henley st.

They have a more private room to the right and then the curtain set up to the left. I seem to remember another more hidden room next to where boss sits. I’d just ask for a private room .

Mansel st I would avoid as they seem to want £30 plus for a quick HJ with no teasing to get you in the mood.

Last time I saw Lin I was a little disappointed. It seemed a little more rushed and she kept pushing for more money. Maybe she wasn’t in the mood this time had fun with her in the past. Didn’t review my last visit as wanted to give her another chance maybe.

Offline theejaculator

I wouldn't bother with either but if in the area would go and see Lilly ( lyn) Busty Thai lady who works from a house just past the retail park. She has plenty of good reviews  :hi:

Thanks but I've seen Lynn a couple of times some years ago, she just doesn't do it for me...too old and a bit on the larger size (not fat though).

Offline camzz69

Nothing new to offer am afraid, not been in since pre-lockdown and was also hoping on new info before going back. The curtained area is crap for extras, either for receiving or listening to someone else getting them  :scare:, so I always used to go in the big private room to the right and have been once in the small room behind the girls sitting area.

I am also in search of something decent in the area, Cov and Bham a bit too far for me. So far have struck out at Lanna Kenilworth and Lanna Stratford, couple of OK experiences in Banbury but things are not looking good in these parts.

Offline shed

Is Maria in Kenilworth still doing massage. Well reviewed on here. At the time offered a decent massage with topless option. Huge tits and pretty to go with it.

Offline Rih6647

Nothing new to offer am afraid, not been in since pre-lockdown and was also hoping on new info before going back. The curtained area is crap for extras, either for receiving or listening to someone else getting them  :scare:, so I always used to go in the big private room to the right and have been once in the small room behind the girls sitting area.

I am also in search of something decent in the area, Cov and Bham a bit too far for me. So far have struck out at Lanna Kenilworth and Lanna Stratford, couple of OK experiences in Banbury but things are not looking good in these parts.

Sounds like we are seeking similar things to no avail

Offline mr.bluesky

Is Maria in Kenilworth still doing massage. Well reviewed on here. At the time offered a decent massage with topless option. Huge tits and pretty to go with it.

Her advert no longer appears on gumtree so I would imagine she is no longer working  :unknown:

Offline Rih6647

Her advert no longer appears on gumtree so I would imagine she is no longer working  :unknown:

I went looking for it too. Just need a decent massage Warwick or Stratford area with reasonable price B2B 

Offline camzz69

Indeed, had some great fun there !   I found a new ad on Gumtree  External Link/Members Only which is from "Canela" but is the same picture as Maria used to use. The WhatsApp photo also looks like her a bit (probably photoshopped a bit but hey...)  I have been trying to make contact by text and call/message but nothing yet.
I will keep trying.....

Offline Pete556

Indeed, had some great fun there !   I found a new ad on Gumtree  External Link/Members Only which is from "Canela" but is the same picture as Maria used to use. The WhatsApp photo also looks like her a bit (probably photoshopped a bit but hey...)  I have been trying to make contact by text and call/message but nothing yet.
I will keep trying.....
Any response?

Offline camzz69

Nope, radio silence so I give up. Will wait to see if the ad gets renewed.

Offline Zeberde

I went to Maria quite a few times but she left a couple of years back. I heard her ‘sister’ took over but never went to see her. Lisa from Warwick moved to Coventry. Ruby/Lilly in Leamington (by the co-op) moved on.

Sad times.  :cry:

Offline mr.bluesky

I went to Maria quite a few times but she left a couple of years back. I heard her ‘sister’ took over but never went to see her. Lisa from Warwick moved to Coventry. Ruby/Lilly in Leamington (by the co-op) moved on.

Sad times.  :cry:

It wasn't Maria's sister but her daughter.  A nice girl but didn't offer the same level of service as Maria .

Offline Pete556

Offline camzz69

External Link/Members Only

Spooky - I was just searching good ol' Gumtree and found the same thing. I will pursue again next week

Cheers bud.

Offline Barney31

Has anyone managed to get to see Canella? I have tried a few times but got now response. I was wondering if it was Maria who is back or is it her daughter?

Offline $$woody$$

Has anyone managed to get to see Canella? I have tried a few times but got now response. I was wondering if it was Maria who is back or is it her daughter?

It's Maria.

Offline Barney31