Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham recommendation  (Read 1473 times)

Offline Aakash11

hii guys

I am in birmingham this evening and fancy a punt. My requirments are simple really. Just want someone gorgeous and someone who offers sensual gfe with plenty of kissing and fondling. Budget is 80ph.

Please help out a fellow punter ;)

Cheers

Offline Hoping

When you find her let us all know!!  Wishful thinking at that price.

Offline Aakash11

Really..was is the average around birmingham for half hour? I thought 80 half hour is sufficient.

Offline Littlefoot

Really..was is the average around birmingham for half hour? I thought 80 half hour is sufficient.

You put ph which means per hour. HH is half hour.   :hi:

Offline Aakash11

Ahh my bad. Typing on a phone is always crap. So yea please let me know of a decent punt for that price. Cheers

Offline Littlefoot

Ahh my bad. Typing on a phone is always crap. So yea please let me know of a decent punt for that price. Cheers

I still wouldn’t go expecting a long list matching your criteria. It’s shit! :hi:

Offline valiumdick

Be lucky to get a curry and couple pints for that :hi:

Offline The Owl

If you don't get bait and switched this one might fit your requirements.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=197444.0

Not seen her myself but I trust the opinion of the reviewer.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 06:17:49 pm by The Owl »

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Littlefoot

I wonder if she will give a discount to anyone offering to write her profile in English?
:lol:
Are you offering your services?

Offline Stapler

:lol:
Are you offering your services?

I'll give it a go. I'm quite good at English. I remember when my English teacher looked my way and asked for two pronouns and I answered, 'Who, me?'  :lol:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Steely Dan

1) In case you were not aware, here is a list.
External Link/Members Only
2) This list is almost 2 years old.  One of you WMids boys should step up and update it.  Give back 15 minutes for a few nights and it will be back in shape in no time. Anyone who has avoided a bad punt (or found a great punt) because of UKP should consider giving back.

Offline vindici

1) In case you were not aware, here is a list.
External Link/Members Only
2) This list is almost 2 years old.  One of you WMids boys should step up and update it.  Give back 15 minutes for a few nights and it will be back in shape in no time. Anyone who has avoided a bad punt (or found a great punt) because of UKP should consider giving back.

I'd happily update this, but I don't have access to edit the Wiki. If someone could help me with this, I'll invest the time no problem  :hi: