Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex Doll can join us  (Read 1512 times)

Offline ianp1976

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just searching for a girl in Stratford and was looking at Ann's profile and noticed she has a sex doll that can join in the session.  Why?  I could see it as part of a domm session maybe, but why would you want to fuck the doll when you have a working girl there that you can fuck?

Anyone experienced this?  Why am I intrigued to see what this entails?

Perhaps this is part of the enjoyment of this hobby, the lure of different sexual experiences without the need to worry about social embarrassment.

Online Moby Dick

Natalie is always ready for fun.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks sexy with her bum hanging out but I imagine it will be a “deflating” experience. :sarcastic:

Maybe she doesn’t clock watch, ask if you’ve cum yet, talk about all her problems, dodge facials, have cum limits, and stink of cigarettes.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 08:09:27 am by Moby Dick »

Offline Chris1990mcr

The thought of fucking a lifeless sex doll whilst I paid a woman for sex and she watched on would leave me feeling far more worthless than my usual encounters  :lol:

Offline Nigel57

I visited AnnForYou quite a few times about 10 years ago when she was based near Kettering. She was good fun, I have fond memories of eating her pussy with her laid on the dining table! The only downside was no CIM.

However, some of those photos must be at least that old. I suspect that she is well over 50 by now.

Offline theejaculator

Yes its fairly desperate round Stratford upon Avon...