Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I'm a sucker for cheap punts (vivastreet)  (Read 730 times)

Offline Nintendo

I use Vivastreet for cheap punts (mostly Romanians  :crazy:), a very cheap and cheerful service but hits the spot. You just have to examine the pics and google reverse pic them.

reviews incoming when lock-down ends. the only downside is they move around a lot so by the time a review is up they've moved.  :dash:

Anyone else?

Offline Supernose9

Excuse my ignorance, but how do you do a “reverse image” check ?
Banned reason: Previously banned and dodgy.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pbrown355

Almost all of my punts are last minute, just had the time, but didn't know I was going to have the time. I also go for mostly vanilla and the body is generally more important than the service, at least up to a point. This makes VS a good source of punts. As you say, do reverse image search, look for realistic photos and don't be afraid to walk. Lots of ordinary punts, which is ok with me. One or two of my past regs came from VS. And they were Roms.

Offline Roadster

Google: Reverse Image Lookup

Simples

:drinks:

Online garfield

Try tineye.com

Offline Brumish

I use Vivastreet for cheap punts (mostly Romanians  :crazy:), a very cheap and cheerful service but hits the spot. You just have to examine the pics and google reverse pic them.

reviews incoming when lock-down ends. the only downside is they move around a lot so by the time a review is up they've moved.  :dash:

Anyone else?

Absolutely pal  :drinks:
I'm definitely in....I hadnt ventured into VS for around 5 years but recently they have been spot on. I'm a big fan of the Rom look too.
I know what you mean by cheap and cheerful but I think that particular level is right.
Obviously compared to AW it's a third off relatively but, imo, not many come close to a half decent ROM at the moment.

Offline petermisc

Do we really need yet another thread to discuss the pros and cons of Vivastreet?  There is a reason why VS has a bad reputation on here - if you look back through past reviews on here for girls advertised on VS, you will see that the overwhelming majority are negative, usually for b&s or double-booking.  If you are happy to put up with that kind of thing, then you may well be happy with what is on offer on VS.  If you are after not, then you are better looking elsewhere.

Offline kingpin12

How do you perform the google image reverse?
Banned reason: duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Offline Al

open google images in a tab and have your image in another tab
drag the image onto the google search bar and it will search for that picture elsewhere on the web

if the image shows up to other non related things then its a good sign that the profile has nicked it from elsewhere

Offline Lewis

Yandex ( External Link/Members Only ) finds far more fake images than tineye or google these days. tineye finds very few anymore unless it's a well known celeb.

Also watch that the image itself hasn't been manipulated or flipped around to fool any searches for it.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 08:13:37 pm by Lewis »