Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashleigh from Stoke?  (Read 447 times)

Offline jimgooooo

Does anyone know or have any information on this lass from stoke?

She was on one of those Channel 5 docs back in June last year called 'Teens selling Sex'

I've searched all over here, AW and VS. Even took a little wonder through twitter but that was just painful

Being as it was on channel 5 i might be searching for the illustrious wild goose but thought it best to ask on here before giving up

Thanks in advance

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline robsmith149

I had a look at the time of the programme and couldn't find anything.

Offline Justinbeaver

External Link/Members Only

Here's the link from adult work. She used to work at Brooklyn's in Crewe but is now in Shrewsbury.

Offline Shropshirepunta

If it’s the same Ashleigh that’s now in Shrewsbury- I can highly recommend her - one of the top ten I’ve ever met, and if you’re lucky enough to meet her with her blonde mate prepare to go to heaven

Offline ilovitbig

Shropshirepunter Any chance of a review?.

Online Nedders

External Link/Members Only

Here's the link from adult work. She used to work at Brooklyn's in Crewe but is now in Shrewsbury.
Firstly, thanks for the add, mods. This is not the same girl who is depicted in the OP. Ashleigh Wild is from Cheshire rather than Stoke. I will post a review in due course, when it's easier for me to do so discreetly.

Offline robsmith149

Yes that link isn't her off the tv programme, I saw Ashleigh wild at Cheshire elite a few years ago, was decent but nowt special.