Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wrote review  (Read 429 times)

Offline Rangers54

Wrote new review, got details and the usual aspects down, then got to the end of review and it froze. Ffs I'm not doing it again but will say Coton Lane with meenah and lili was the best punt I've ever had. Totally pissed off I can't add it due to nonsense with site freezing 

Offline Lewis

Copy what you written before submitting (Ctrl+c). That way if you get the "Bad Gateway" error message, you haven't lost it.

Just wait for the site to respond again, then paste (Ctrl+v) what you've written to wherever you were trying to put it.

If the site doesn't respond for a while, paste it into something like Notepad for later.

Offline Rangers54

Copy what you written before submitting (Ctrl+c). That way if you get the "Bad Gateway" error message, you haven't lost it.

Just wait for the site to respond again, then paste (Ctrl+v) what you've written to wherever you were trying to put it.

If the site doesn't respond for a while, paste it into something like Notepad for later.

I tried wouldn't let me, probably my best ever review and experience and it froze. Couldn’t do anything other than press back button and lost the review

Offline Charlie Chalk

Yes, I've been caught out in the past as well. I normally type mine into word or notepad document then copy and paste the whole thing into the website, just in case.

On the bright side, you must be looking forward to imminently changing your username after yesterday's result?!!  :D :yahoo:

Offline Billy no mates

Yes, I've been caught out in the past as well. I normally type mine into word or notepad document then copy and paste the whole thing into the website, just in case.

On the bright side, you must be looking forward to imminently changing your username after yesterday's result?!!  :D :yahoo:

I also do this using google docs.

Offline Rangers54

Hopefully,  been a long hard road back. Finally got a team that can challenge again 😁

Offline Rangers54

I also do this using google docs.

Thanks for advice, I used your option and worked perfectly 👍 rewrote review on docs and cut and paste