Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mimi oriental message harborne  (Read 660 times)

Offline bonham

Text today
Reply was I'm Japanese
25 years old size 8 long black hair
pretty face sexy body working out of a flat in harborne
Going to book for later today just wondered if enyone knows enythink about her did a search for mimi but name only comes up other part of th country
if i go I'll review later

Offline bonham

Advert on gumtree 22 hours ago she does body to body
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 12:54:36 pm by bonham »

Offline Freejack77

Did you go? And if so any good?

Offline Steve1961

Offline Lt Shaffer

Is this the girl?
External Link/Members Only
The number is 07312859908

Same girl advertising, yes, although the number appears to be slightly different to the Gumtree ad.
Images in the Vivastreet ad are lifted from a Chinese website

Offline Bush

I was going to say, if those photos are the real deal I’ll suck my bell end. I’ve read another very recent thread that might be the same girl where the op was right pissed off with what he ended up with.
Why do they do it and why don’t we walk 🧐
Banned reason: Piss taking previously banned Dodo
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tightpants

"Why do they do it and why don’t we walk?"

Simple economics. A quick look at VS for the West Midlands shows 108 independent Asian adverts.
Take off 50% for duplicates, old ads, Thai's and the odd mis-placed massage ad and it still leaves over 50 possible locations.

The pictures are there to lure in the gullible. The services offered are usually pretty vanilla but at a price point that many can afford.
I have had bad and good punts but I don't think there is any difference between expectations with Chinese or Roms.

Punters are looking for a fuck and sometimes it is easier to go through with the meet rather than look elsewhere. Especially if you have dosed yourself up with the anticipation of emptying your balls.
Definitely pot luck but I have followed up a 30 minute meet with an hour return visit when I find the odd one that floats my boat.

Probably the best advice I could give, if you have concerns, is don't use VS. Bit like the TV, there are other channels available.

Offline bonham

"Why do they do it and why don’t we walk?"

Simple economics. A quick look at VS for the West Midlands shows 108 independent Asian adverts.
Take off 50% for duplicates, old ads, Thai's and the odd mis-placed massage ad and it still leaves over 50 possible locations.

The pictures are there to lure in the gullible. The services offered are usually pretty vanilla but at a price point that many can afford.
I have had bad and good punts but I don't think there is any difference between expectations with Chinese or Roms.

Punters are looking for a fuck and sometimes it is easier to go through with the meet rather than look elsewhere. Especially if you have dosed yourself up with the anticipation of emptying your balls.
Definitely pot luck but I have followed up a 30 minute meet with an hour return visit when I find the odd one that floats my boat.

Probably the best advice I could give, if you have concerns, is don't use VS. Bit like the TV, there are other channels available.
You have it bang on tight pants exactly what happened I just wanted to empty any go she claimed by text she was 25 and all the other shit sexy the only thing she got right was long black hair
She was about 45 bit of a belly I was so mad with myself for not walking Chinese have got to be the worst for lying on ads
But I remember taking a few chances before joining this site and had some right good ones probably 10 years ago