Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel meets  (Read 1196 times)

Offline Thompsonjohn

Evening all,

Some of you will laugh at this post but hopefully some of you will learn from my exerience.

Due to meet a girl at a hotel just outside of Coventry and literally no one was their prob around 6 cars on the huge car park.

Just be warned that right now hotels are dead so punters most likely stick out like sore  thumbs walking in and a few minutes later leaving.

The girl I was due to see failed to answer the phone when I arrived so I didn’t have to walk through the reception but right now hotels are not discrete do beware...

Offline Thompsonjohn

I can’t find the girl who I was due to meet at the hotel and her profile had moved on from Coventry. Big breasted women based in CV5 area was around from Thursday until Saturday.

Offline alabama1

I can’t find the girl who I was due to meet at the hotel and her profile had moved on from Coventry. Big breasted women based in CV5 area was around from Thursday until Saturday.
To say "hotels are dead" is a very sweeping statement to make. How many have you visited lately, and what time, and where ? I last visited a hotel a couple of weeks ago in the West Midlands and it was bustling. :)

Offline Adultworkuser

Evening all,

Some of you will laugh at this post but hopefully some of you will learn from my exerience.

Due to meet a girl at a hotel just outside of Coventry and literally no one was their prob around 6 cars on the huge car park.

Just be warned that right now hotels are dead so punters most likely stick out like sore  thumbs walking in and a few minutes later leaving.

The girl I was due to see failed to answer the phone when I arrived so I didn’t have to walk through the reception but right now hotels are not discrete do beware...

This  is the reason why I asked about them a week or two ago. Given the current circumstances seems like you would stand out

Offline poisson

I travel and stay in a lot of hotels due to the type of work I do. This has continued during lockdown, the same for many of those workers who are required to travel, so you’d be surprised how busy the hotels are, you don’t stand out, unless you try to!

Offline Thompsonjohn

I went during the day to a hotel near the Britannia on the a45 and was totally dead. Whilst I accept others might be busy I think I will avoid them for a while.

Offline poisson

Admittedly I only stay in city centre hotels, so may well be different further out

Offline Bhamguy

Go past few hotels every morning  on way to work in black country and car parks are always full