Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy senorita xx - Outcall  (Read 1104 times)

7 review(s) for sexy senorita xx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline johnybravo

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady as an outcall a few weeks ago

1 hr 130pounds

Comms are all thru AW, but towards last few days She gave me her no . But texts weren’t being answered promptly

She has a day job which probably means access to phone might not be easy

She also has the annoying habit of calling you “hun”. Don’t know why they do that even when you have given them a name

Met outside the hotel on time, I have to say first impressions were not good. Very milf next door type, not particularly attractive face wise,but decent body and tall 5ft 7, only few pictures on AW, but looks early 40s

However once she changed into a decent set of lingerie, things were looking better , body more mid 30s, medium sized boob jobs, not bolt ons, quite soft , caesarean scar

Easy to chat to ,right amount of flirtation and down to earth, nothing felt forced

Proceeded to give her oral , then oral on me and sex in a few positions. Very responsive dark nipples, lovely bum and very clean down below

Soft and sensual oral for me , delivered with passion and skill

Overall a great punt , although a bit of glamour would have pushed it to a 9 or even a 10