Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melody - The Sensual Sessions - Rochdale  (Read 3803 times)

Offline ukmale

I've had the pleasure to meet Melody in 2021 and booked her for a massage
She was on my radar for a while; all the things I've heard about her in other forums were positive so I was really forward to this meet.

A few things to remember:
She doesn't work much, I believe she only sees a few customers a day and stops working around 3pm(something that made it difficult for me to see her)
She's located in this industrial area in rochdale, not busy but it's like a small warehouse where she operates from. Do not expect any shower.

When I met her, I found her to be attractive.
The place has two rooms.
First I stripped in the room with a floor mattress and then I went in the other room that has a massage table, i laid down naked and she started giving me a massage on my back.

The massage it self is just a formality, shallow strokes tbh but it slowly builds up to something more exciting.

Eventually she asked me to turn around and she started touching my already aroused cock
Didn't know what to expect and had my eyes closed and the whole thing was relaxing but I suddenly felt this warm wet feeling around my cock.
At this point I knew she took it all in her mouth and it was nice and slow.
My hands started wandering around her bum and to my surprised I found her to be without any underwear
as I got close to her pussy, she bent over as a sign of a consent and let me touch it. she was quite wet/

A few minutes of the two of us playing with each other and then she asked me to move to the other room where i laid down in on a mattress with her next to me.

The rest of the time was spent kissing, playing with her pussy, making her cum and then her sucking it until i came.

cleaned up and left

Overall a very good experience.

Offline Typhoonred12

How much did she charge you and for how long

Offline Dickled

I went a few years ago when this website was up...

External Link/Members Only

I think I paid £80. She was excellent. The premises were outside Rochdale.

Offline spiralnotebook

Nice to see she has resurfaced. As I recall it’s not very private as other surrounding businesses knew what she was doing, is this still the case?

Offline cheshirelad

I’ve seen her a few times over the years. Always been excellent. If she had better facilities including a shower I’d be there every few weeks

Offline spiralnotebook

So is she still working and contactable as on the Scoot ad provided by Goldie?

Online somethingrandom

So is she still working and contactable as on the Scoot ad provided by Goldie?

Yes
But seems she is extremely busy and doesn't really have a live advertisement
I tried to book for 2/3 weeks hence but had to go on the reserve/wait list as she is already fully booked

Offline spiralnotebook

I tried to book for 2/3 weeks hence but had to go on the reserve/wait list as she is already fully booked

Wow! Cheers :thumbsup:.

:hi:

Offline ukmale

Nice to see she has resurfaced. As I recall it’s not very private as other surrounding businesses knew what she was doing, is this still the case?

It's not central but yes there are other businesses and they might know

Offline RAJEC

For anyone have a physical description?

Offline massivejohnson

Been recently, nothing much more to add, I msgd on Mon, got in Fri, subsequently she turned down 5 others so very busy, fantasy massage as described is £90. First time I'd been for about 6 years.