Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice - Piccadilly Club - Manchester  (Read 649 times)

Offline Wildwood

Alice is a very sexy mid 20’s Eastern European. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s Romanian.

Nice bum, size 8, fair tits. Huge flaps 👀

Was £35 and she made a point of telling me it was BJ and sex only. 69 is £20 extra… given it’s the busiest  brass house in the north west - no thanks.

She wouldn’t let me near her pussy other than with my cock… which is good for her as I’d have spent 20 mins playing with her labia!!

Overall, I knew I was going to get an unfriendly service when she gave me the evils in the reception and that’s exactly what I got. Covered blow job which was fair, and doggy and cow girl which were tbh not great. She kept her fingers on my cock the whole time I was shafting her, I guess because her pussy was so loose and she wanted me to cum quicker… I pulled out halfway through and spread her and there was no elasticity left what so ever. Which is a shame for such a young girl.

Overall I can’t not give a positive as it’s only £35. If it was £50 she’d be getting a negative.

Offline Mancunian99

Your review and right to give it whatever rating you feel but to me if it's a bad service - it's a negative regardless of price but I can see why it is easier to lower expectations with the price being so low.

Offline Wildwood

You’re right it should have been a neutral in hindsight. I won’t see her again.

Offline GingerNuts

You’re right it should have been a neutral in hindsight. I won’t see her again.

I've changed it for you.

Offline sandy2000

I’ve seen her twice now, I reviewed the first occasion but forgot to review the second.

Despite giving her a negative I tried again as she is, in my opinion, very good looking but, like my first and your review, her service isn’t great. The latest meet wasn’t as rushed as the first and was better but her hearts just not in the job.

It’s a shame as I spoke to her quite a bit on the second meet and she came over as a nice person.