Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Massage Therapy - Bicester  (Read 6544 times)

Offline oxfordgent

Has anyone here had an experience with the aforementioned, tried Lotus Spa in Newbury and whilst fairly good experience not necessarily worth the long journey for me.

Any information would be appreciated.

paulj

Went yesterday.

Good massage from an attractive lady with a good figure £70 for Massage and topless HE. She had a very nice pair.

PaulJ

Offline oxfordgent

thanks Paul,

nice to know that it is worth a visit. was topless massage all that was on offer?

Offline HawkG

I've been there, same result as described above.

Offline ryandunn

might give it another go... I got there, got naked, phone rang, family emergency!
Tried to explain to her but she didn't speak any English, sound like the same girl to you chaps?

indianpolishgirlfucker

Were the girls young 20-34?

Most oriental places these days have sone ugly 50 year old hag

paulj

Offline switch99

Question to the guys that have been, is a topless HE all that is on offer?

Offline ryandunn

went recently, I had an older lady than whats been described, she's not dog ugly but not a stunner, she knows her shit though!
I would say it's an above average massage nearly as good as a sports type massage followed by hot stones from head to foot. She rubs those fuckers everywhere with ball touching, before even asking if you want extra, by that point it's a no brainer.
£20 for the HE with £10 extra for topless, i'm pretty sure the full service would apply after a few visits, she allows touching while she finishes you and fuck me shes good.
1 thing I have noticed with oriental places is they don't grab your dick too hard unless you tell them, has anyone else noticed this?
going to try the new places in leamington spa next  ;)

Offline switch99

Do you get what your given with the woman doing the massage or is there is choice?

I'm REALLY tempted to visit as Bicester is only a few miles away.

Offline oxfordgent

Ring before and ask for a description of the girls working then book the one you like the sound of

Offline Oooops

went recently, I had an older lady than whats been described, she's not dog ugly but not a stunner, she knows her shit though!
Sounds like the boss.  :D I cold called a short while back, no appointment and the girl I saw called her in to cover whilst she did me. Boy was she pissed with her for doing so. Didn't see her but the language didn't need translating  :scare:. Did I care................. :cool: and the girl was happy too.  :dance:
Only thing about that place is parking, it's shite unless the one space at the side of the shop is it. Maybe someone could advise. I ended up in a multistorey about 500yds away, free for 2hrs or 3 hrs but still a walk. :(

Offline HawkG

Has anyone here had an experience with the aforementioned, tried Lotus Spa in Newbury and whilst fairly good experience not necessarily worth the long journey for me.

Any information would be appreciated.

What are the services like at Lotus Spa? At least a HJ on offer?

Dellboy

External Link/Members Only   

Has anyone been here? What services are available?  Thanks

Offline oxfordgent

External Link/Members Only   

Has anyone been here? What services are available?  Thanks

haven't been to this place although might be worth a visit sometime in the near future. alternatively let us know what you find!

Offline switch99

I have been a few times, women always changing and always 40+ from what I have seen.

The massage was OK from each of the women I saw, nothing great though.

Just B2B/HE available, not very good either.