Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eleynaa SOUTHAMPTON lovely genuine girl  (Read 1351 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I normally do prompt reviews only where some fraud or deception has been perpertrated. I have a few positives waiting to be written, but made an exception in this case as questions have been raised on a thread about this girl.

She is the girl on the profile, and the pictures are taken in the room the meeting took place

Parking and location as good as it gets.
All the admin stuff was spot on including when I paid her at the start, she said she would be back in a minute and was!
I had booked half hour at £60 as I thought this was a TOFTT.

Eleyanna met all my pre meet requests including one I have often found to be indicitive. The outfit she wore was a bit small for her,very sexy!. She was happy to hug and cuddle immediatly I entered.

I think Eleyanna was a bit apprehensive to start but that soon changed. I did not demand any specifics (apart from pre meet requests) after we started, but after 20mins I was enjoying so much she agreed to my extending to an hour for another £40. 

The meet was mostly kissing, foreplay and I came about 3/4 way through (I don't suffer from PE, quite the reverse which makes for more tactile enjoyment).  Cuddling and chat followed. I got no feeling of clockwatching, even though a large clock on the wall has a loud tick!  I don't think Elayanna ever glanced at it, I ended it at what seemed a natural time which I think was a little over an  hour

My impression of Eleyanna, very pretty, lovely body, lovely eyes and kissable lips, squeeky clean, good humoured, flirty and genuine.

She is best friends with a girl who is well thought of on this site. Don't be phased if when you get the address its seems familiar.

VFM, for me yes, I will def see more of Eleyanna, I think if there are things that are deal breakers for you I am sure if you asked beforehand she would give an honest answer.

Offline Turtle1

Nice review. I'll have her in mind next time in down Southampton ways.

MrKeen

One important point I try to verify, I am certain that Eleynaa is completely independent.

Offline Jamboney

Good review. I've had my eye on her since her profile appeared and judging by the background of her pics I was of the belief she was working from the same place as the other girl you mentioned which gives me a bit of confidence.

Offline pisceanuk

Her comms handling is quite pathetic. Have waited for postcode for few hours almost  :scare:.

Offline time2play

Just to check you paid for half an hour and stayed an hour in total?

MrKeen

ust to check you paid for half an hour and stayed an hour in total?

I paid half hour at start, after 20 mins I realised that Eleynaa was worth more time so I paid another £40 to make it one hour booking.

Offline time2play

Yeah sorry didn't spot that first time I read it.

Glad you enjoyed. Most of the service in that localised area seems more miss than hit though.