Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Deborah today anyway.  (Read 858 times)

1 review(s) for Naughty Deborah (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Madone1

Ok gents this is a random one had a horn on all day and fancied a 30 minute punt after work so fired up AW the normal Shropshire waste land and a load of fake EE profiles. So decided I would give naughty Deborah In a TOFTT pictures were good the hidden feedback was a bit of a worry but thought fuck it.

Text her and got a reply right away in good English just like the profile so no alarm bells turn up at one of the well used punting hotels in Telford call and get the room number up I go and get the magic door treatment. Now in my mind I'm expected an English girl but as the door closes and I turn round I see the girl that I had punted with a couple of months ago with the naughty jody profile I tell her right away I've seen you before and ask if it's a new profile she seems a bit shocked I remember and but continues as normal. I was 50/50 on walking but was horny and remembered she had potential last time so hand over the cash and hit the showers.

On my return as for Owo she agrees and pulls down her basque to release her pert little tits she doesn't have knickers on the Owo is more ball sucking with a vigorous hand job with a bit of tip sucking but it's doing the job. I slow things down with some kissing before moving down to eat her clean cute little pussy. The normal EE girl line of I'm sensitive go slow gives way to her enjoyment as soon she is pulling my hair and wiggling about until she cums.

I'm rock hard and ready now so on with the Mack and lube pound her in miss until I'm close take her In Doggy until I pop very satisfied I hit the shower. She thanks me for the oral and coming to see me think I must have been her first booking of the day.

I'm on my way bang on 30 minutes this was a strange on but this girl does seem to have potential as a great 30 minute plan B which I think she will become if I could pin her profile down.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -