Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nopuntvember  (Read 1083 times)

cerealpunter

Bit of a tongue in cheek thread really ;)
Following on from Tontober how about Nopuntvember, I wonder how attitudes would change, would a month without work, get them answering phones replying to emails, dropping all the silly rules and regs to book them and heaven for bid if you should ask for more than 3 things of the likes list, or to wear a certain outfit, maybe all this would change
Or is that just wishful thinking  :) Sometimes I think the money comes too easy
(some time spent browsing seeking arrangements, just reinforces what women expect)

Offline mrfishyfoo

A months worth of wanking  :scare: :scare:

Fuck that for a game of soldiers. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline eyeseebee

Bit of a tongue in cheek thread really ;)
Following on from Tontober how about Nopuntvember, I wonder how attitudes would change, would a month without work, get them answering phones replying to emails, dropping all the silly rules and regs to book them and heaven for bid if you should ask for more than 3 things of the likes list, or to wear a certain outfit, maybe all this would change
Or is that just wishful thinking  :) Sometimes I think the money comes too easy
(some time spent browsing seeking arrangements, just reinforces what women expect)
Nice idea, but by the end of the the first week I will need to cum down a little whores throat.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

I'll be doing this, not by choice  :(  :D

Type_O_Negative

I know i will not be punting in November - i will be away and spend a lot of money so there will be nothing left for punting!  :(

Offline cueball

I'm afraid I won't be taking part in november but I do like the idea.

There's another idea being floated about via pm at the minute.....

Newvember... the new faces month
Where you only see new faces, no returns, no regulars, only new faces, post links to profiles/reviews or even just comments (reviews are best though).

That all depends on the amount of interest shown on here though  :unknown:

Offline Nowornever

Great idea! Looks good on paper but don't think it will work for me...I might take part in the first week... :cool:

Offline od13218

Where you only see new faces, no returns, no regulars, only new faces, post links to profiles/reviews or even just comments (reviews are best though).

Like it! Might give it a try...

Offline Roth

Just ain't gonna work whilst the little head rules over the big head for many punters. :crazy: :crazy:

dude86

A months worth of wanking  :scare: :scare:

Fuck that for a game of soldiers. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Well, it's far cheaper and involves much less hassle!

vw

Like tofttember you mean ?

Canot see the ass licking fluffies playing but they never toftt anyway.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 08:47:40 am by vw »

Offline cueball

Offline NervousJ

Car insurance tax and mot will deffo limit me, if not make me participate....

mediumjoe

Cueball  you can sign me up for newvember  I prefer the deep end of the pool where the Toftt Sharks swim anyway , always on the  Hunt for the Golden Pussy ,if I go deep enough  I might find One studded with diamonds and pearls ,Cupid stunt!   Joe